Started by fattout1, January 12, 2009, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattout1

Hey has anyone else had problems logging in?  I can't log in to the forums... I keep getting something called a "data base error" and to contact the site administrator.  I have done so, but with no luck .. I created this 'screen name' fattrout1 so I am able to be logged in.  It is the only way to do it right now.  My original screen name is fattrout and I have become involved in the forum posting and wish to continue.  Any advice?

Fattrout(1)

sin2win

no advice sorry but, i had the same problem once and it went away in like a week  :huh:
maybe Baph or PW could help, my log in been fine since tho.

psilocybin warrior

I have not had any problems? seems to be working fine now yeah?

PW

sin2win

yea it works fine for me, i had that prob maybe a month or so ago.  Thought the site was down or somthing but everything works great now ???

fattrout2

I am still having problems logging in under fattrout.  Don't know why, so I did another name change and it took me right to the sight logged in but other than that I cannot log in. :huh:  I guess I will wait a little longer.   I did try to contact Admin, with no luck or answers.  I have some pretty good pics and a couple questions ......  so I'm still around, just can't log in to the site.  I'll probably be booted off the site in about an hour, then we'll see...I'll hand to pics and questions until I am able to log on without any hassle.

psilocybin warrior

Anno's been busy lately thats why he hasn't been around. Give him a couple day's to respond. Have you tried putting your log in settings to always stay logged in?

PW

fattrout2

yes   OK i will be patient.

sin2win

yea, im always loged in, always was.  even when i had that  problem that 1 time i still never had to sign in again.

MT 1

I have been having the same problem for over a week. Finally gave up and re registered today.

shroomzer1

MEEEEE TOOOOOOO .... GONE IN 60 SECONDS  .........    LMFAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yeah try logging back ON after it booots ya ........)~  no worries I am eating the fruits of my labor)

shroomzer1

PW writes .... seems to be working now yeah?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shroomzer1

sooooooo do you all know what I have in common with shrooms?    I'm a FUN GUY

J/K .. CUZ I AM A GIRL......................................... HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

shroomzer1

OK...... well my sixty minutes of fun has just about expired .....  for those of you who have access all the time ..... well then you have access all the time ....
... hopefully ANNO will become aware of this and at least send out a general populus generated post to let us know ......  WTF??????? 
till then .. peace out and happy eating............... :wacko:

sin2win

hello there shroomzer, welcome to the forum... hope u had a good trip but i have 1 question. u have a log in problrm? with 4 posts and all of them right here in this thread in a row?? seem kinda fresh :huh: lol
im j/k hope u dont find my humor disrespectfull...  :rolleyes:
and i been wanting to use this but its all dudes here(i think) so happy eating :wub:hehe

shroomzer2

Hi sin ..
Well this is what happened... my original user name is 'shroomzer'...so I signed up to be on this site etc. and it let me be on for 60 minutes.  So I said OK .. and tried to log back in.  When I did I got a message saying "data base error .. if you continue to receive this message contact the system administrator. "  Soooo I finally figured out by reading that if you change your user name you can get back onto the site .. so I did.  Thats why I had the four posts that evening.  (and yes I was happy =) ) lol ... so then after that 60 minutes was up I tried again to log in with shroomzer1 and got the same message.  Soo I see that guy Anno is the admin..and it seems others are having the same problem and it seems that guy isn't monitoring the site very well.  So there ya have it .... now I have three user names and hopefully sometime I can log back in and get rid of the other two names ... till then I guess I will just keep changing my user name.
And no I take no offense to any 'humor' you sent my way.  It seems some people are able to log in always and some can't .. makes no sense. 
Have fun .
Shroomzer (aka 1 and 2)

sin2win

haha lol srry shroomerz (1 and 2) hehe, theres nothing like reading a post that 1 posted wasted  at 10 in the morning after celebrating their b day haha. and wow i didnt know that many ppl have a problem like that, i did once like i said, have a problem but luckily im not sin2win1 (or 2 haha). OH btw, ihad to celebrate without the magical fruit  :angry:

psilocybin warrior

Happy Birthday!

I'll see if theres anything I can do to resolve these login problems.

PW

Rapid_Recoil

Yeah I have had the same problems. I am always logged in on my PC but when I am at my buddys with Lap I cant logg in but Whatever. At least it still works at home.

shroomzer3

Aww Sin to bad you had to celebrate without the magical fruits!!

PW -- well here I am again .. re-registerd my name again ... in 60 minutes I will be booted and not able to log on ....

Trips

I too have problems with it letting me log in. Used to be Trips509 now just Trips. Anyways if it ever gets fixed, I would like to go back to my original name.