just started

Started by Cameltom, January 14, 2009, 02:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameltom

i ordered from a couple sitets and now i have hawiaain golden teacher and B plus
i have already started the B pluse 2 days ago
im going to start the hawiaain in a couple days
im trying polyfil lids and tyvek lids (Siding tyvek)
my incubater is at 75-80
when should i start my nexed strane
when should i check the jars for myc

psilocybin warrior

when should i start my nexed strane

- When ever you want.

when should i check the jars for myc

- 3-5 days.

PW

Cameltom

psilocybin warrior

stay clean, stay smart, show em some love.

PW

Cameltom

ok day 4 i checked my jars. i have 6 i used 20% BRF 30%peat moss 50% verm
in those 6 jars 3 are showing myc the others are showing nothing one has allot more compared to the others
is it colonizing slow or did i fuck something up

Trips509

ok day 4 i checked my jars. i have 6 i used 20% BRF 30%peat moss 50% verm
in those 6 jars 3 are showing myc the others are showing nothing one has allot more compared to the others
is it colonizing slow or did i fuck something up

You put peat moss in you BRF jars? Why? Or did I miss understand you post?

Cameltom

because i wanted to
and you don't allways have to follow instructions
i have seen them growing on papper

sin2win

dude, i wouldnt put peat moss in jars.  its not nutrious enough IMO.  I never heard of that and i dont know if itll work :huh: Peat moss is used to CASE!!
And as ure just starting, i would always follow instructions. When u understand more and got it down, then u can go experiment.
U seen them growing on paper but thats after the spawn been made(like the cardboard or bible).

Cameltom

it looks like its working just fine

Cameltom

No need to get Emotional its my money

sin2win

wtf does money got to do with anything??
If u have so much money y ask for advice here, just buy all the shit u want and do u're little experiments YOUR way... i mean yea y not do somthing that works for EVERYBODY ELSE FOR YEARS :rolleyes:

Cameltom

i have 6 regular jars as well
and i never said i had a shit load of money
why u gotta be so mean??? :mellow:
o ya i got 2 bags growing 2
just thought i would try it

psilocybin warrior

and you don't always have to follow instructions

- No offence but when ur a noob its a good idea. I think hes just trying to say that its not a wise decision to start experimenting new ways before you've experienced successful grows, and since you still don't have a complete understanding of all the parameters involved in the process. Also to save u some money and possible frustrations.
I've never heard of putting peat moss in jars either, casing material. You don't see people putting verm/peat based soil in their jars instead so theres a reason behind it.  Tho I have heard of WBSBRF jars working quite nicely.

PW

Cameltom

like u said I'm a noob so I'm going to take some pics today and ask u guys if its myc or contam
i just need to pick some batteries

sin2win

i wasnt trying to be mean at all...ass!?!? im pretty fresh to this cultivation thing myself but i guess u can say im a bit dedicated and learned ALOT already. i never did cakes (plan to tho, they seem cool) went str8 to grains. all i was trying to say is don't use case material in jars, keep it to CASE if u plan on CASING.  i did read something bout coir tho, that it colonizes but it takes a bit.  but then again coir is great cause it does have nutes and is great in casing or bulk.

Cameltom

i donno how to put pic up :huh: :huh:

sin2win

u have to upload a pic to some site (photobucket or somthing) then use the "direct link" url and insert in between the img thing, after u hit the insert image button wich is here: (pic below)

Cameltom

ill try it
iv never put a pic on the internet

thank you

Cameltom

i cant singe up for photo bucket
i donno y

psilocybin warrior