mixing strains

Started by fattrout, January 29, 2009, 09:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

I've been thinking about eatting two different strains on my sat. nites salad. i have some B+ and T.C..  never done it before, any body do this before.
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Mixing strains is weird....I wouldnt recommend it after I mixed 7 strains.  I think it kinda takes away the "uniqueness" of the individual strains, but shit try it out if u wanna man it won't kill ya.

PW

Trips509

I have eaten 3 different strains at once with no noticible difference from only eating one strain at once. I always it 7 grams sometimes more if I feel like it. I'm always pretty out there so not sure if that's why I can't tell the difference.

fattrout

o.k. temptation got the best of me so i'm goin to do it.. i will let you guy know how it goes... :wacko:
fattrout

jrfungi

lostcause1138

7 different strains at once? holy shit

psilocybin warrior

Not all at once, 1g every 20 minutes. ^_^
PW

fattrout

O.K. tonites the nite i'm goin to eat some B+ and T.C... about 1 1/2 gs. ea..  i'l let you guys know tomorrow....LOL
fattrout

fattrout

good morning, all i'm sill here...LOL -_- all i have to say is WOW!!!!!!!
i ended up mixing B+, T.C. and G.T... my wife, said she had fun just whatching me..
fattrout

sin2win

lol, sounds good. so i guess u recomend it huh.  next time im mixing like  also.  any nice visuals? TRIP REPORT!! TRIP REPORT!!!

fattrout

trip report, peaks and valleys for the most part..  peaks were very intense and valleys were mellow. also transformers was on the tube and i could swear  those guy's are still in my livingroom. then my wife put on i now pronouce you chuck and larry. the rest of the nite i spent on the floor LMAO.... everyone should try it once..
fattrout