Important Please Read

Started by Baphom3t, January 31, 2009, 04:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baphom3t

I have had alot of shit happen to me the past couple weeks and I hate to say this but I am going to be gone indefinatly.
I have a ton of family issues that stand in my way of helping out the community.
I am not sure if I will be back or not as I may be getting a divorce from my wife.
There are many things that need to be sorted in my life and I feel it's best that I take the time to figure out my future.
I hope all of you can understand my decision and I wish all of you good luck with your grows.

Take care all,

Baph

fattrout

sorry to the bad news,but i hope the best for you and your family. remember family always comes 1st.
good luck
fattrout
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

damn baph im going to miss you man, I don't even know what to say. aside from 2n'ding everything fattrout said, I feel like your my forum brother since we started up here around the same time. In my deepest sincerity I hope everything works out for the best. You've gotta do what you've gotta do, I hope you havn't encountered any trouble with the piglets either. And hopefully someday you shall return with good news.

Sincerely,

PW

jrfungi

Good luck bro hope all ends up well. You will be missed!!!!

sin2win

GL with everything Baph, sorry to hear about ure situation but itll be all good, ull pull through.
U will be missed for sure and thank you for all the help and i really hope u come back 1 day.