idea- perpetual growth area?

Started by MycoWolf, February 26, 2009, 06:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MycoWolf

me and my bro had an idea of constant growth, fruiting, and re-innoculation; why not just instead of bedding the fruiting chamber with perlite, use the moistened substrate in a clean room, and harvest half of a given crop, and leave the rest to drop spores? it seems like an idea worth experimenting to us, but if anyone has a dealkiller idea please tell us

MT

You should stick with the methods described on this site until you know what you are talking about. The PF- TEK information is here for a really simple reason-IT WORKS.

Cameltom

try making like12 jars every 2 weeks or week
soon youll have more cakes to know what to do with trust me
then case them or what ever u want
what if ur  room got a contam
that would suck
and u would have a bunch of not so potent mushies if they droped spores
if u case  and it gets a contam only that one is gone not as big of a loss of time and effort

psilocybin warrior

Doing that indoor is pretty rediculous, too many variables and it won't work for you. I think that would be near impossible if not completely, using only one FC,plus its too complicated and too much work that would require 100% sterility at all times. Once you gain some more exp youll see the flaws in the idea, tho don't get me wrong its a good idea. Just more suited for outdoor beds.

PW

MycoWolf

thanks pw, and thank you for the advice with the other post :D