Different strain in the same casing

Started by heartx, February 08, 2009, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heartx

Hi, I'm new here and I have 2 questions. I wanted to know if I can grow 2 different strain (example: B+ and Penis Envy) in the same casing or are they going to interact badly with each other? I also wanted to know when is the better time to cut my mushroom, because I've reed on some web site that when you wait until they are full growth they loose some of their effectiveness?
Thank you for you answer and sorry for my english.

psilocybin warrior

Hi, I'm new here and I have 2 questions. I wanted to know if I can grow 2 different strain (example: B+ and Penis Envy) in the same casing or are they going to interact badly with each other?

-This was just answered in another post "actually mixing strains"

I also wanted to know when is the better time to cut my mushroom

- Cutting them is a no no, grip the base of the stem with two fingers and twist/pull at the same time.

-Right before the veil breaks is the best time to pick for potency.  The mushrooms produce mycelium until the veil breaks, after they break they begin to drop their spores but continue to grow in size (really not that much tho)

PW

heartx

Thank you for the answer, and great thing you didn't answer me and let me play with the search button, made me find other interesting stuff!