check these out..

Started by fattrout, February 10, 2009, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

thanks to this site and the help from PW, SIN., and baph (sure hope hes doin good).
i started this hobby back in aug. 08 and now i have cakes fruiting like this every day.  my dehydrator is running all the time... -_-
fattrout

jrfungi

NICE !!! What strain? You know we started about the same time and it is fun to watch a felow shroomer having success!!  A tub is now in order!!!!

fattrout

the 1st pic T.C. the 2nd and 3rd are B+. yes i have been thinking of going with monotub or caseing cake. i have 8 jars ready i was thinking i should case them. but mybe i will fruit them as cakes and then go monotub. i have all the stuff to do it. i just need to make room...
fattrout

Darthmonkydafunky

nice^_^ im as new with this as new can get, and cant wait to get started.

heartx

nice, I'm making my first B+ and hope they will get has nice has these!!

sin2win

Yuuuummmyyy!!!! Very nice cakes Fattrout!! Keep it up and keep us updated with ure progress!  -_-

fattrout

O.K. here some more.... 3rd flush on these cakes.

fattrout

jrfungi

how do you like the pod?

NICE flush BTW!!!!

fattrout

yes i love it. i think this weekend i'm going to start working on a tub.
fattrout

jrfungi

when you do these cakes will be a good memory...this weekend all my pods are getting made into tubs.

Darthmonkydafunky

Nice, im gonna have to wait another 3 weeks till i can even see if i can produce such beauty.^_^ but i hope all will go well.

Baphom3t

wojowut

looking awesome, im working on my first batch, im growing B+ too, but having some worries with possible contamination in my cakes right now... but whats that you ahve on the bottom of your tubs?  i just bought some perlite today, but im afraid im not even going to be able to use it with the possiblity of my jars being contaminated  :(
"And as the rainbows poured out from my fingertips, I saw the color yellow had escaped the spectrum.  I looked, and it was all around me."
                 My first experience

fattrout

thats called hydrotom (geolite) it works the same as perlite but i like it better. it can be washed in soap and water and reused over and over...
fattrout

MycoWolf