Overlay??

Started by Cameltom, February 12, 2009, 04:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sin2win

No, i would introduce to fruting conditions.  Plenty of FAE, FAE is the number 1 pinning trigger (make sure u keep ure RH up tho).

Some people patch, i never did... you would have a lot of patching lol, just fruit.

Cameltom

fruiting for 5 days now i think

fattrout

WOW.. cameltom i hope you have a dehydrator...LOLOL  ^_^
fattrout

Cameltom

this is my first time growing

sin2win

How's ure FC?  make sure u have plenty of FAE and the RH is up... R u misting/fanning? if so how many times?? how often is ure light on/off?  Also, what kind of case mix did u use(just curious)?

Cameltom

well I'm trying a bunch of things at a time........
those casings are in a tin with a plastic dome fits one of those cook and go things
exactly 3 small bread tins fit in it
i made 2 holes in the tin for  40 gal fish pump lines put air stones on them and put a splash of water on the bottom just enough for the stones to bubble
ambient light 
coir casing mixed with a littel BRF

Cameltom

do u think they look good sin??

sin2win

yes their fine, coir is fairly rich in nutes (hence used in bulk)  I wouldn't worry about overlay (rare). i myself never cased with coir but i usually do bulk with coir anyway. be patient and u should have mushies galore w ure setup  -_-

Cameltom

sweet thanks
i just  read that FAE is bad before there pinning so i stoped that for the time being
i will start FAE when i see pins

sin2win

FAE is the number 1 pinning trigger. u cover w/ little holes for GE when u want the mycilum to start pokinh through, when it does FAE is good (fruiting conditions).  u're tubs been ready to fruit.