Previous topic - Next topic

do i leave the rocker on

yes
1 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tripdawg420

well i am new to this and i have read alot of posts and i have a  questions about pc i have a 8 qt mirror w the rocker i have read that u take the rocker totally off the pc and start heating the pc when steam comes out of the stem on the lid put the rocker back on the pc and wait till it starts jiggling then turn it down and start your 45 min timer wouldn't that burn u or is that right? but other post don't say anything like that                                                         

psilocybin warrior

:huh: Read your instruction manual, it should come with one. Keep the rocker on, thats what keeps pressure in. Someone prolly did that as a joke for newbs. When u start, turn the heat up full once u start hearing sounds of pressurized air escaping as the rocker is rocking turn the heat down 3/4 of the way.  You want to maintain a slooow and steaady rocking for 1 hour. Never ever take the rocker off while your using it, only when the saftey is down its safe to take the rocker off.

PW

fattrout

i'm not sure, but i would leave the rocker on. bring up the temp. till it start to move and cook 1 hour thats what i would do. my PC has a pin that pops up at 15lbs.
fattrout

fattrout

fattrout

tripdawg420

sweet thx it really didn't seem right thought i would ask thx tho u will prolly be hearing alot of me lol ive been doing the homestead kit for awhile but now i have every thing to do myself and i have another question how many cakes would be good for 5 lbs of poo

Cameltom

how big are the jars/glass

psilocybin warrior

What are you using, a casing, mono, bulk?  Usually a 3:1 ratio with poo/straw.  I've done bags where I used 5 pints of spawn to 5 lbs of poopie and they worked out good, crumbled of coarse.

PW

tripdawg420

im useing half pint jars pf tek