it, no questions asked. They couldn't
be nicer to work with. I felt bad returning
my package but they have gained a
very loyal customer. They also have
excellent products!!

Cameltom

why couldn't u use it?? just wondering

inneralchemy

Well I just grew some for the first time. Not a lot but enough to sample and I have a health concern that I want to get cleared up before I do anything like
coffee, alcohol, junk food, mushrooms...etc... just because I'm not sure what they do to you physiologically and I haven't been able to get any real info
on the net. It's funny but I'm not finding much research to say what effects
they have on the body. Thanks for asking.

Cameltom

http://www.erowid.org
i donno if this is waht u want but it has a trumendous amount of info on 
ALCOHOL AMANITAS AYAHUASCA CACTI CAFFEINE CANNABIS
COCAINE DATURA D M T D X M G H B HEROIN
IBOGAINE INHALANTS KETAMINE L S D MDMA (ECSTASY) METH
MORNING GLORY MUSHROOMS NITROUS OPIATES OXYCODONE PEYOTE
SALVIA TOBACCO ZOLPIDEM 2C - B 5-MeO-DMT MORE ...  thats a list off the site
i hope it helps u

inneralchemy

Oh yah, Erowid and me are good friends  -_-
It's amazing the education I've received in
the last six months. I"ve spent a small fortune
on entheogens and read volumes of literature.
The thing I've found out is that I"m only probably
interested in ayahuasca for spiritual/emotional
enlightenment and fungus. I would considder aboga with the right sitter
if the occasion ever presented it's self but that's
about all. Not into "drugs" at all but spiritual plant medicine.
You're right, Erowid is an excellent source, thanks!!

psilocybin warrior

Do you mean Iboga? as in like Ibogaine?

PW

inneralchemy

Iboga, yes, excuse me  -_-
I'd be VERY interested in it.
There was a university professor
on Utube who said it's like twenty
years of therapy but I would
imagine more like twenty years
of wisdom/enlightenment from
what I've read. I don't know from
first hand experience but I'd love
to give it a shot.

psilocybin warrior

If you wan't to try it, I think they have prep-guides as well.

http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/customer/home.php

I get various things here, if you were to get it anywhere I would recommend from this site.

PW

sin2win

cool PW, im thinkin bout extracting DMT LOL, not sure tho, and not 4 a while for sure.  I never did it but i heard its crazy.  Any1 here ever try it?  how was it if so.

Edit: great site PW im looking over it,  did u try that peyote growkit?  whats some of the shit u get there??  this site is def going in my Fav's lol.

psilocybin warrior

im thinkin bout extracting DMT LOL, not sure tho

- I would spend twice as much time as you spent researching on mushrooms for extracting dmt, its complicated and some steps are hazardous to your health if there not done properly.

I never did it but i heard its crazy.  Any1 here ever try it?  how was it if so.

-It's insane, first off DMT is the chemical thats naturally occuring and being produced in your brain.  Its released when your born, when you die, and when you dream, its the most potent psychedellic known to man. I would recommend getting the book DMT-the spirit molecule: by Dr. Rick Strassman if you wan't a good understanding of it. He does trials on 60 patients but they inject it, and theres tons of trip reports in the book, also check erowid for trip reports, One of mine is there from a few years ago. He also creates a link to DMT and the afterlife, alien abductions "caused by accidental DMT release in a near death exp.  Really, just get the book tho because it varies for everyone.  Aside from it being the absolute most profoud lifechanging experience of my life, it has visuals you could never imagine yourself being capable of producing, you come into contact with I guess I'd say spirits or entities not in physical form.  It kicks in FAST ive only been able to take 3 rips until I knocked out, I think you hit the peak somewhere within 1 minute, and your completely fine 30 minutes later... and the next day its just like it was a dream.
But for now, thats all I can say about that. The book does way more justice than my on the fly description.

Oh yeah go on Youtube and search Joe Rogan and Dmt......Yes Joe rogan is really into psychedellics and he explains DMT very very very well.
Watch this music video too its great, songs called DMT by Shpongle, and its one big tripped out video with visuals Extreemely similar and in some instances Exactly like DMT.  Decide if you could handle it actually happening on the back of your eyelids, tho once smoked there is no avoiding.
http://www.iamshaman.com/library/flashback.htm

I've gotten pretty much all their root barks and seeds, and syrian rue seeds.  I've been debating trying some of their snuffs but I dunno yet. 

PW

sin2win

i must say, sounds VERY INTRESTING!!  And like i said, i wont attempt it for a while because i just started to reasearch it but thx for the advice bro, def check that book out (did u ever extract it?). 

As far as what i would follow check it out... here's a link to a extraction method i found in the shroomery-- http://www.shroomery.org/attachments/5387843-Quantum.Tantra.-.DMT-Extraction.pdf (its a lot of pages to scroll but gives each step in detail??)
here what i would extract from http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/mimosa-hostilis-jurema-p-289.html?ref=393&OVRAW=Mimosa%20hostilis&OVKEY=mimosa%20hostilis&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=16045616021&OVKWID=162793486021 the Mimosa hostilis (Jurema) Root Bark.
What do u think?? (again im going to do a lot more reasearch but thats the path im heading towards)
im bout to check those videos out and search for that book thx again bro.

EDIT: thats 1 trippy fuckin video lol.  def wanna try it.  (sorry for hijacking the thread btw lol)

inneralchemy

Now you guys do realize DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca and mushrooms, right? It's a lot different in pure DMT though. I tried it at a festival this summer but it must have been not nearly as good as what you described. I saw some amazing stuff though. Around a camp fire (the place you ought to do it!) I saw strawberry polka dots in the sky and little men around the camp fire writhing and turning into skeletons and then turn to ashes. The feeling afterwards though was an enlightening experience. Don't waste all this stuff just trying to get "High" though. I mean do what you want but creating an authentic, mystical experience like our ancestors as much as possible is what makes it worth the trip. Reading as much as possible, setting intentions, fasting, prayer and or meditation before hand. Planning a vision quest. That's there the true value, fun and adventure are  -_- I talk like I know what I'm talking about but I don't really. I just know I've had some very good experiences and some really bad ones. The deepest place I've even gone was the time I accidentally drank a double batch of ayahuasca a few months ago. It was mimosa and cappi, my whole world changed and I think I'm better off for the experience but you really ought not play with it and find out as much as you can. A guide is always best. I wish I had a shaman to guide me!!! I mean really. Peace!

I don't know where you guys are from but Iboga and payote are probably pretty difficult to get here in the states. If you have a way, let me know...

fattrout

payote grows wild in the southwest..
fattrout

Cameltom

isn't there a frog that secretes dmt through its glands???

sin2win

i think so, shits crazy man lol

psilocybin warrior

Bufo Alverous Toad( I dont think thats spelled right) also known as the Somaran Desert toad, native to Arizona, Cali, and parts of Colorado.  Tho, that toad produces 5-MEO DMT not NN-DMT, IMO NN-Dmt is better.

PW

Cameltom

i don't think I'm gunna lick a toad or try any other type dmt

fattrout

hahaha, theres only one think i'll lick.. ^_^ smoke weed, eat shrooms, pop valium and i'm happy...lol  :mellow:
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Lol, your not supposed to lick the toad.  You squeeze the dmt out of its glands lol.

PW

inneralchemy

Where can I get me a Bufo Alverous Toad? I'd name it sparkle! er maybe
not but where can I get one??