Spore Works

Started by inneralchemy, February 13, 2009, 03:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

You can go find one, or buy one online.  There expensive like 300-400$, and they live around a decade.

PW

sin2win

Quote from: inneralchemy on February 16, 2009, 04:15:34 PM

Where can I get me a Bufo Alverous Toad? I'd name it sparkle! er maybe
not but where can I get one??

LMAO.. lets all meet up at in Arizona and search for the little fuckers.  We can all bring snacks, that way well see some kind of frogs for SURE haha.  It'll be the "FungiFun Toad Search Squad"  ^_^ (<--- im lame haha)

EDIT: The Colorado River Toad or Bufo alvarius, also known as the Sonoran Desert Toad

HAHAAHA!! LETS GO GETEM!!!

shroomzer

Ewwwwww licking toads ... you guys are gross!

Cameltom

i know u pimple the white stuff out of its glands behinde its ears and on its legs
i heard you dry it up then use how ever u want
smoke it
eat it

heartx

I prefer to stay with the shroom instead of licking frog, or smokin' frog!

psilocybin warrior

Lol, there in AZ? lets hire 50 meth heads for $2 to find us our toads !

PW

jrfungi

LOL.... i am with you FATT!!!! I dont need any more habits!!!

I can see it now...come on honey get in the car.....We are goin toad huntin!!!!   She would probally just shoot me.

psilocybin warrior

Lol, that toad looks like its trippin bawlz.

PW

fun guy bplus

i bet if u look around a bit u would find sumbody who would be happy to hook u up with peyote. i live in n.e. usa as far n.e. as u can get in this country and it is around now n then. go to your local native american reservation in the summer and you can pobly round up sum buttons easily. if i can get em here  anybody should be able to anywhere in the country. hope u have luk. got sum ground up and capsulated rite now. luky me