PW (sorry dude but i noticed)

Started by jrfungi, February 17, 2009, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrfungi

CONGRATS on your 700th post!!!

Thanks for helping us noobs, newbies, first timers, dumbasses, smart asses, people who dint search anything, people who cant spell and people who dint use spell check, complete morons, and even the idiots like me!!

Without your time and effort we couldn't have this great forum to discuss our hobby!!

Thanks a lot man!!!!

Happy shrooming. :wacko:

fattrout

duh yaeh eevrthng hy sed  LOL

thanks man
fattrout

jrfungi

can you erase stupid post?

I told you i was in idiot, PW has been at 700 post for a while now. Maybe that is the hero member thing.

Oh well thanks for all the help anyway.

LOL

fattrout

hey JR. i'm just playing. i agree with you thanks to PW...
fattrout

k12357

Yes indeed thank you.  your time and effort into this site is greatly appreciated.
"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

psilocybin warrior

haha wow I diddn't realize I had that many posts Anno should make my member rank "old fart" or "prehistoric". Thanks yall, I mean it, im glad I could help fellow enthusiests carry on and advance in this wonderful hobby, and I appreciate the post ^_^ Before yall know it youll be teaching me some shit.

PW

Cameltom

sin2win

HAHA, thanx "old fart" for all ure wonderful advice and information.  Great patiance with all the newbs and great links.  Ure keeping this site alive, Thx bro!