aborts/ Retards??? no offense

Started by Cameltom, February 18, 2009, 03:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameltom

i have a few casings and one of them has almost all deformed shrooms  inverted caps and mushroom nuggets premature Vail brake and other stuff like that
any clue???

Cameltom

when should i harvest the deformed shrooms??? as soon as i see it or wait till it gets bigger??

psilocybin warrior

If you could send pics it would help in deciding if they are a product of genetics or enviornment, pick them when the veils break. 

PW

Cameltom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7cVhUFblCg
sorry for my daughter
she just learned how to grunt and she doesn't stop
4 months old
any way does this help

psilocybin warrior

Whats the RH and FAE lookin like?

That casing looks kinda chunky. some of those look allright, a few look like they shoulda been picked a couple days ago, and others( if the enviornment was right) are tards. Looks like you just got hit with a little bad luck, theres nothin u coulda done. Maybe think about cloning, to ensure awsome consistant fruits. Did you innoc ur spawn material with spores? or a ms? Never the less, they look good to eat! ^_^

PW

Cameltom

i did MS
but im waiting to get a good lookin shroom to clone
my friend took 2 gs and he sed he got fucked up
thanks

sin2win

lol, i c... u let ure friend be the guinea pig haha
Yea those mostly look like mutants to me, genetics bro, dont worry bout it.  With MS thats what happens sometimes.

Cameltom

RH is 94-98 FAE Cool mist 15min on off

psilocybin warrior

Are you using anything else for FAE?

MS innoc's are notorious for deformed, retard fruits, and uneven pinsets.

PW

Cameltom

nope
but i have another casing in a different fc (no retards)and the mushrooms got 2-3 inches then started braking Vail is this normal for b+ or golden teacher
how big do they normally get???

Cameltom

PW what temp do u keep ur FC at and whats the FAE and RH if you dont minde me asking

psilocybin warrior

Lol, sorry.  Ive had B+ grow like 7-9 inches and goldens usually around 6-7 they might needs some more fresh air than their gettin. I keep it at 72-74, I have a Ultrasonic Air-O-Swiss and I love it. It humidifies what I need in a matter of minutes, and I can control the moisture temp and RH level. And I got another ultrasonic I forgot what model, that I use for FAE. I run the FAE constantly and the Swiss for 15min every hour.

PW

Cameltom

room408

what does MS stand for? is FAE fresh air entry? some of these acronyms are new to me

psilocybin warrior

MS= Multispore Innoculation

FAE= Fresh Air Exchange

-If you have any questions about what a MS is, google works wonders   ^_^  search terms either "Multispore" and or "Liquid Culture".

PW=Baller.

Baller=PW.

room408