Return of Baph

Started by MT, February 25, 2009, 10:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

Nice to see you back Baph. I hope this means that things are going better for you.

sin2win

I conquer
Nice to hear from ya, hope shits going good

Baphom3t

Thanks for welcoming me back.
Things are a bit better.
My life has taken a downward turn but it will get better in time.
I'm not dying or anything like that. I am on probation for a year because the law where I live is fucked up.

Baph

Cameltom

B  B  B  BA  BA  BA BA BAPHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sin2win

-I am on probation for a year because the law where I live is fucked up

If u dont mind me asking Baph, anything to do with cultivation or magical fruits?

psilocybin warrior

Hey baph, glad to see that your back.

1 year probation isn't likely for a felony, atleast not where I live.

PW

fattrout

good to see you back.. before you know it that year will be history. i think we all know how fucked up state laws (big brother) are!!!!!
fattrout

jrfungi

HOLY SHIT welcome back Baph!!!! Hope all turns hope all turns out ok for you!!

Baphom3t

"If u dont mind me asking Baph, anything to do with cultivation or magical fruits?"

Not of the fungal nature.
I got busted with some weed and my pipe got taken so I figured I'd go with a bang and I hit the cop for busting me.
So i got possession under 30 grams, paraphanallia, and simple battery.
I just got 25 drug testing strips to keep tabs on my THC intake if you all catch my drift ;) :mellow:

Baph

psilocybin warrior

Good luck with those drops.

sin2win

HAHA so u busted on the cop for busting you, ure gangster Baph  :mellow:
But yea good luck with those drops.  I got fcked with my drops and paid pretty good for it.

jrfungi

you guys should get off the THC and try hydrocodone, it works nicely and they don't test so hard for it!!!

Baphom3t

No PW and sin2win, not drops.
Tests exactly like these.
They are approved by SAMHSA  -_-

jrfungi, you need to get a grip and get facts about hydrocodone.
Here let me help you.
Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone is a semi-synthetic opioid from two of the naturally-occurring opiates codeine and thebaine.
Codeine or methylmorphine is an alkaloid found in opium.

All tests,test for opiates.

Now lets have a look at the cutoff levels for Opiates and the lengths of time they stay in the system.
Opiate cutoffs for IMMUNOASSAY and GC / MS are 300 ng/ml.
Codeine/Morphine both of which are opiates stay in Saliva 12-36 hrs. Urine 2-4 days and in Hair up to 90 days.

I'd rather smoke weed than get hooked on gay ass pills.
Enjoy your pseudo herion addiction jrfungi  :rolleyes:

Baph

sin2win

haha, fckin baph... missed u man haha.
Burn one up to this  :mellow:

r u required to take those?? im confused.  who supervises while u take em, i had to go to the courthouse to take drops and shit with somebody watchin my every move... fckin faggots

psilocybin warrior

Get the Wizzinator, I have one. Flawless

PW

Baphom3t

"r u required to take those?? "

Any tests gave to me are up to my p.o.
They are not required to give you tests,it all comes down to if they want to give you a test.
If they wanna watch me piss in a cup,I'll be sure to fling a little pee their way ;)

@PW
I don't mind playing a game once in awhile.
I'm at least 5 years older than my p.o and possibly 1,000 times smarter about chemicals than he is.
I know how long it takes for THC to leave my body.
I'm a small dude with about 1 - 2% body fat.
So I'm up for the challenge :)

Baph

jrfungi

my hillbilly heroine is easier to hide and if they get behind you in the truck you just throw a few down the hatch and all is good!!! Opiates rule!!!

psilocybin warrior

HAhaha dude my parents use to give me those drug tests like 7 years ago.  They only tested for coke, meth, and weed tho. lol do you live in bumble fuck or something to have ur P.O. giving you those types of drugtests. When I was on probation I had to go to the courthouse and have my pee shipped off to the lab, so I bought a strap-on-</a>---- customized to go wee wee with dehydrated baby urine. oh yeah the reason I called it a drop cuz thats the nickname around here for drugtests. Google ways to pass ur kinda drugtest, theres a ton of weird things you could do lol.
My body fat levels are like the same as yours lol, soooo easy to burn off the remaining 1-2% where the thc stored up.

PW

Cameltom

my piss got shipped to Texas from Maine
and my THC level was 938 what ever that means
they gave me a week to clean out my system so for the next week i took golden seal and niacin
the day of the test i drank 2and 1/2 gallons of water
they got the piss test back and said i tampered with it automatic FAIL
my body fat cant be much higher than your I'm 6'1" and weigh 135