went camping for 5 days

Started by fattrout, March 03, 2009, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattrout

we took some G.T. with us. i just had to tell you we fund this shroom, not sure what it is. but at the time we thought it was kool  :mellow:.... LOL we triped on it for hoursssssss...

before we left i put 6 cakes in the F.C. and came home to this..

are these still good to eat and or do they loose potency at this point.
they grew faster then i thought they would..
fattrout

MT

Nice flush Fatrout. I've heard that they lose their potency after the spores drop. I guess you could always "study" them and find out if they are still good though.

fattrout

lol.. i will study for sure.. and right a report..lol
fattrout

jrfungi

They will be fine maybe a little less potent but still ok. Nice Flush!!!

Baphom3t

Munch,Munch.
They are fine.
They did'nt loose any amount that you will notice.

Baph

psilocybin warrior

They don't "loose" potency, they simply stop producing it once the veil breaks.

PW

sin2win

yes, they r fine.
hope u had fun, where the fuckdid u go?  i cant wait to go camping man, but waiting for it to get a bit warmer... man i cant wait  ^_^

psilocybin warrior

Yeah I can't wait to go campin either, its finally kinda warm here so.....BASS FISHIN TODAY with some hash plant! gunna catch me a big ol pig.

PW

sin2win

where u goin PW? pretty sure were in the same area if im not mistaken.

fattrout

yeah we were a little bummed, cuz where we live it has been raining like crazy.. so all the water is muddy and the fish weren't biteing..we still had a great time.. the fish will be there next time.. :mellow:
fattrout

shroomzer

what? you can't camp in the cold?  I have camped in the freakin' snow ..... whimps ... LOL j/k ^_^

fattrout

o.k. shroomzer, i'll meet at the top of pikes peak this weekend...lol 
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

yeah ur around the chi city right? I usually ride out to my hometown in the burbs n theres some pretty good bass lakes, ones got 4-5 lb smallies.

Pw