first timer need a little guidance

Started by Fun Guy, March 08, 2009, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun Guy

Sick of not being able to get shrooms and have decided I am not lazy so do something about it.  Found this site and its amazing.  I have been studying for a while and am pretty sure I got the process down enough to get started.  Might fail through trial and error but pretty sure I will figure it out.  ONE BIG QUESTION, where is a safe, reliable place to get spores in the USA.  And also any safety procedures like sent to a freind etc. etc.  Any help will be great, money not a big issue and not super picky on strain.  please help.

k12357

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."

psilocybin warrior

Yup, thats what I woulda said. Pick some you like, figure out what tek u wanna use and holla back.

PW

Fun Guy

OK spores are ordered. Got b+ , gulfcoast(local shrooms for me, we call them purple ringers here, will be neat to grow my own), golden teachers, redboy, and mexi dutch king.  gonna start with gt and gulfcoast.  gonna go with pf tek, seems to be the easiest for first time, and plan on dunking and rolling before fc and between all flushes.  For fc i am going with shotgun terrrarium, seems to be the most affordable least maintenance, and if you couldnt tell i live in sw florida so naturally temp and humidity make that perfect i think.  I am super excited and cant wait for spores to get here. Any last minute advice is welcome.

psilocybin warrior

When your prepping everything, dont skip one step for sterility.  If you second guess something, go back and do it again. I'd start with B+ there a little more versitle as far as conditions IMO. When your making ur pf jars, DO NOT PACK the mixture in the jar. That will result in an incredibly slow growth of mycelium, leave it as it lay's. And Good Luck.

PW

Fun Guy

Thanks and i will take your advice on the b+ first. 

psilocybin warrior