Please help, I cant find my order!

Started by brndnrchrdsn, March 16, 2009, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brndnrchrdsn

I recently ordered a few syringes from the internet, but I was on Xanex when I did so...  There is a charge on my bank statement for $62, and I think thats the order.  Is there any way to track this?  I never recieved an order number/tracking number.  I searched websites and found one that looked like the strains I purchased, the prices, and the way the site was set up for ordering seamed the same.  I emailed them and they say they have no records of my order?  Did I get screwed?  Can I use UPS or something to track my order with just an address or CC#?  The website I am pretty sure I ordered from was mushroompatch.com  any suggestions would be greatly appriciated! 

psilocybin warrior

Usually there is an order confirmation E-mail sent out if you order from ralph's or the works, why don
t you check who received the funds? or a card statement. 

Can I use UPS or something to track my order with just an address or CC#?

-Maybe.....if they use UPS? but I still doubt it, why don't you just wait and see if they come in the mail?

PW

dan

Give me your cc# and ill try to find it....  lol.  Really, track it with the charge off your cc bill, there will be some kind or reference for the purchase. 

brndnrchrdsn

Thanks guys, I was planning on getting a detailed statement today.  I got an email responce last night from postmaster@mail.hotmail.com with an attachment saying:

Reporting-MTA: dns;col0-omc2-s10.col0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;COL117-W78
Arrival-Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:05:56 -0700

Final-Recipient: rfc822;support@mushroompatch.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 <support@mushroompatch.com>: Recipient address rejected: Invalid recipient

Does that mean the package arrived, but nobody was here to sign for it?  thats the reason I was trying to get the tracking number from mushroompatch.  I have sent them several email since then, but have gotten no responses....   

Would it be possible to just cancel the charge from my CC?  I was thinking of getting some syringes from Ralf instead, he seams more reputable, and has better prices.

shroomzer

That e-mail you received means that the e-mails you sent were not delivered to whom you sent it.  It says invalid recipient. 

use your cc statement - there should be a phone number of the place that charged you - along with the amount etc.  call the number, maybe its not legit.  happened to me one time in the beginning.  paid for, never got - out the $$. live and learn and be straight when your gonna order something so you remember!!