Dangerous Spores (First time growing)

Started by PyramidHead1128, March 15, 2009, 08:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PyramidHead1128

Hey,
Im new to mushroom growing and I was looking forward to buy some spores online from Ralphsterspores.com.  I was wondering which spores I should I get for the first time?
Im also wondering if i can trust these to be good spores?
As well, im really worried about consuming these after i grow them. I dont want to find out that they are poisonous and end up having to go to the hospital or something.
Can you guys fill me in or something so im not as scared.
Thanks.

fattrout

dude, the spores from Ralphsterspores.com. are 1st class...
as for growing as long as you do everything right you will have no problem..
fattrout

shroomzer

well ralphsters is good i have heard..i get mine from another place..and if your going to be afraid to eat them...give them to friends to eat first .. lol! j/k
but really if you do all the proceedures correctly you will get good healthy shrooms and not have to be worried about getting sick etc.  if you have ANY doubts you should not eat them at all anyway.  you have to be in a peaceful, calm state with no other worries etc on you mind to have a good trip.....
read alot here, thats what i did and learned alot ... look at past threads and follow and learn the best here. 

Baphom3t

Ralphster is the man period.
If you order from him, you are guaranteed to be getting what you ask for.
Try Golden Teacher or B+ or Cambodian for first batch.
Hell just about any cube ;)

Baph

psilocybin warrior

Yeah ralph hooks it up, as long as they grow and look healthy their non-lethal lol. And there are few lethal mushrooms out there anyway.

Can you guys fill me in or something so im not as scared.

-Ill come over tonight and read you a bedtime story, on my way out ill look under ur bed and in your closet for the boogie man?

PW

shroomzer

psilocybin warrior

AH your right! good call. "tuck tuck" sweet dreams pumpkin.

Did you ever wonder if your mom gave dad a blowjob? right before she kissed you goodnight?

PW

fattrout

fattrout

sin2win

<Did you ever wonder if your mom gave dad a blowjob? right before she kissed you goodnight?

LMFAO... WTF!!!... haha PW wtf do u think about  :mellow:

shroomzer

PyramidHead1128

Haha. Funny.
Thanks for your help.  I'm also still looking for other recommendations on which types of spores i should buy first.  As of now i might choose the golden teacher, but i'd like to know what you guys think.

fx2112

Hi All,

I'm new to all of this but I noticed while reading this thread that it should be
ralphstersspores.com with 2 S's because
Ralphsterspores.com gets redirected to http://208.109.44.181/ which is sporebank.com.  I don't know anything about either one but it's kind of sneaky that sporebank redirects from Ralph's fame.

Very cool site and forum here though so I'm soaking up as much info as I can while I wait for spores to come :rolleyes:

John

MT

I have not had anything but bad luck using the sporebank. I tried their products when I first started this adventure and I never had anything but negative results. It's no wonder that they are trying to rip off legitimate supplieres. They are nothing more than scam artists with a fancy looking web site IMO.

fattrout

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/ when i 1st started this hobby i played with b+. had good luck...
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Exactly, its all about the rep.  I could make the sweetest credible looking website and say I have what ev, and suck up diarreah into syringes and sell it to you.

PW

sin2win

it is real funny tho, that u get redirected to sporebunk or sporebank when u only do 1 s haha. found that funny.... talk about desperate... or pretty smart  :huh:

psilocybin warrior

Oh yeah the BJ things a song from a gaming server. lol

PW

shroomzer

""""Exactly, its all about the rep.  I could make the sweetest credible looking website and say I have what ev, and suck up diarreah into syringes and sell it to you.""""""
PW --- HAHAHAHA!!!
thanks for the explaination about the BJ thing .. you must eat a lot of your own fruits~!  and often ... lmao

psilocybin warrior

.. you must eat a lot of your own fruits~!   

Well thats what there for ^_^

PW

shroomzer

Haha .. PW ... NOW thats a FACT~!! (the eating of your own fruits!)