PICS

Started by jrfungi, March 15, 2009, 08:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heartx

Hope you won't eat your cake cuz your gonna feel funny=P

coyoteyogi

:mellow:
It's a turn of phrase not an action plan. Chill. First flush on three of the cakes is going well. I've exposed the other three to indirect sunlight and then returned them to the FC. Our house is cold in the corners and we still have snow on the ground. I"m keeping the FC at  75-80.
  My wife of 28 years saw my little jar of dried and ready 'shrooms and voiced her paranoia that the police will descend on our home and take me away in cuffs. Does any body know of a cultivator (other than PF) who has been busted by the DEA or local constabulary? I think her fear is of the radical rogue police officer out to save the world for Jesus. All in her mind I know and I am very selective on who I've shared the news of my new hobby. Still I ordered from a site on the web and paid with a credit card. What is the experience of others?
best,
coyote

fattrout

no worries man, big brohter has to much on his plate. hes not going fuck with us little shroom grower. unless you do something stupid, that might invite the cops to your house you will be fine... :mellow:   
fattrout

jrfungi

nice cake dude!!!!

heartx

Cops won't be after you unless you change your house into a big growning kit=P or if you try to sell your stuff near an elementary school

shroomzer

As far as ordering .. set up an 'alternative' checking account and use a card linked to that account (check/debit card) or pay by e-check if they give you that opiton.  I go with option number 2.  Only keep enough money in that account for what your ordering etc.  I do that with my 'other' orders as well.  Works good....anything can be traced back to you if someone reeeeeally wants to get ya .. but like all else have said - no one's gonna screw with you as long as you keep it on the down low and don't advertise what your doing.

fattrout

heres a couple...

fattrout

psilocybin warrior

I would have cloned that bigger guy on the right on the cake thats got 2.

PW

coyoteyogi

Very nice garden. Are those GT strain? BTW thanks for the reassurance about the please force. That was my intuition and certainly common sense would suggest the same.
  Glad I found this community. I am really enjoying the growing process.

fattrout

hey PW i know, im not quite to the point where i have the confidence to clone. but i did take a spore print. the caseings you see are my 1st ones. so far i think its going good.

this is that print.

as for strain the 3 cakes in that back row are G.T. but the rest are T.C. and in the caseings i have plantasias...
fattrout

fattrout

BTW i named that print G.Ts. forever..lol  ^_^
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Thats a badass print, you could make lots of LC and syringes with that. I hope the air in that room is steril otherwise that prints gone to shit.

PW

fattrout

oh yeah, i clean and sterilize completely. i also work i front of a hepa filter..
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

MushieMan

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on March 18, 2009, 08:34:46 AM
gimme yo cocktail....FRUIT!, (back off nasty nate hes my bitch)

"Wanna talk to Samson, fly me to the moon..."
lol.

MushieMan
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

MushieMan

We are going on a journey tonight! We are going to commune with the First Source and Center, the upholder of Creation... Word.
:ph34r:

I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

heartx

that's something really nice!