Help Identify strains

Started by rg420, March 21, 2009, 02:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg420

Can anybody help me identify two mushroom stains?  I don't have any pictures, but I can give descriptions.  I bought both types in Amsterdam.  The first I bought only once in 1998.  It was a single mushroom with a large cap (about 3" in diameter).  It was a very intensive experience, with an extreme head trip and many visuals.  I haven't seen this type of mushroom sold since.  The other type I bought quite frequently in Amsterdam.  I bought them in a container with about a dozen or so in each batch.  They were sold dried and had a long stem with a small cap.  The head shops said they were the strongest types they sold.  This mushroom gave another good head trip, blurred vision, trailers and some colors.  If anybody can help me out so I can buy the stains and grow them myself, I'd appreciate it.

sin2win

id say prob cubes.... psilocybin cubensis
cant be certain without a pic but id put my money on cubes
this is one trustworthy site with spores http://www.ralphstersspores.com/index_files/Page398.htm
that should get u started  :mellow:

psilocybin warrior

I thought dried mushrooms have been forbidden to be sold in smart shops?

PW

rg420

Right now, they are no longer selling any mushrooms in the smart shops, fresh or dried, only spores.  The one's I was talking about were the only dried ones I saw being sold.