spores from dried msuhrooms and other things (first time grower)

Started by oak56047, March 22, 2009, 08:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oak56047

well heres whats up, my mush man is a lazy shit and was too lazy to get me a syringe no matter how times i asked him, so he just gave me 3 fairly large DRIED mushroom caps. I tried to collect spores and scraped what i got into my sub substrate jars. Its been 3 days now and i cant see any white at all. Do you all think this will work or do i need to get a legit syringe or spores? Also, to get extra warmth i just placed alot of towels around the containers to make them warmer is that o.k?

heartx

I think you need to read alot more on this subject...first i don't think you'll get any spore from a dried cap...second you can't just put spore into the jars, you need to mix them with water...

psilocybin warrior

For future reference, try doing your own research before you bother people that don't have MUCH free time with stupid questions you can figure out on your own in 2 minutes.  Your calling ur shroom guy lazy, your even lazier, learn to do research.

PW

oak56047

alright...first of all to you 2.... you dont need to be such jerks about a simple question, and two i never found anything on whether i could get spores from dried caps and buying them is not an option because  live in georgia, where they are illegal

jrfungi

read the pf tek and get back with us....no you cant get spores from dried caps (if you do it will be a miracle)

The people on here are not jerks. They will help you in any way possible but they get annoyed at stupid ass questions from people who do not research. Sorry you live in GA that would be tuff to work around.

shroomzer

Well fer one .. these guys AIN'T jerks .. I have learned quite a bit here and I havn't bothered anyone with questions (ummm .. i don't think,,,I did eat my own fruit and made some reeeeeealy stupid posts that one night) .. ummm but yeah do a little research sooooooo much info just on here alone, adding it to what other tid bits you can pick up and your on your way .... secondly I live in an "illegal" state .. just gotta get creative and know a good friend in one of them there "legal" states ... b'sides, I think that cubes grow wild in GA .. but I'm not saying to go shroom hunting now!!

lostcause1138

there is a site that will deliver to "illegal" states. do some research and you'll find it