what is the best part of shrooms

Started by spaceboi, March 25, 2009, 08:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboi

Has anybody ever heard of Fairy Dust.  Suppose to be the powder off of the shrooms.  Will this stuff get you high and is it the best part of the shroom.

psilocybin warrior

Fairy dust is just shake from the shroom,(like with dry weed) (or ground up weed "keef") so in retrospect....its all of the mushroom.  It only kicks in faster because...well.....its dust and breaks down wicked fast.

PW

sin2win

yea, u can grind up all ure mushies and throw em in little gel caps.  keep in a vitamin bottle for and take ure "vitamins" when ready.  nice safe way to transport or store ure "fairy dust".

psilocybin warrior

lol youuuuuuu fairry, try extracting and vaping.

PW

sin2win

ay i tried it so what lol.  i tried everything, tea, cookies, chocolate, lemon shots, shakes... i could keep going lol.  the gel caps where neat man haha, my friends and i finally took some "vitamins".  im just saying.

That shit i tried, i just munch em dry or fresh, i dont mind em. its cool to experiment (<-- i have a feeling PW is going to have somthing to say there HAHAHAH!!!!) 

lostcause1138

keef is the trichomes (little hairs), which has the highest concentration of thc and other triptamines, not ground up ganja

heartx

I ate some in a shake a couple of weeks ago and it was disgusting, would never do it like this again=P this way or in a glass of water, I do not recommend it. But for the gel cap, i think i'll try it someday.

psilocybin warrior

what I meant it as shit that falls off the nug, or gets screened through the grinder...once its GROUND up
Keef is not the hairs its dry resin glands btw, which when they dry....fall off the nugget with shake...and last time I checked anything thats part of the nugget can be considered ganja.

PW

psilocybin warrior

That shit i tried, i just munch em dry or fresh, i dont mind em. its cool to experiment (<-- i have a feeling PW is going to have somthing to say there HAHAHAH!!!!) 

I love freshy's the best tho  ^_^ ...duuuuuuuude marinate them in somaran toad venommmmmmm.  lol...that would be nuts. If anyone likes DMT, I came across a good psilo extraction guide that pumps out crystal's...pretty insane stuff it also eliminated stomach discomphort from what they say.

PW

lostcause1138

dried resin glands are trichomes (little hairs)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keef
youre right, pw. its all ganja

fattrout

just throw them on a salad. thats what i'm going to do right now...lol
fattrout

shroomzer

mmmmmmm .. peanut butter and banana sandwich, or hot chili pepper sandwich, or pizzza .... yummm yummmm

fattrout

o.k. i changed my mind i just eat 3gs of T.C. on a slice of bread.... i'll post trip note later... :ph34r:
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

damn shroomerz..........I forgot all about the PB&B, ima go make one right meow

PW

fattrout

WOW,  the bread worked great. thos T.C.s took around a 1/2 hour to kick in. -_-
fattrout

sin2win

-If anyone likes DMT, I came across a good psilo extraction guide that pumps out crystal's...pretty insane stuff it also eliminated stomach discomphort from what they say.

PM me dude, im intrested... does it have to do with everclear or some other alcohole?

psilocybin warrior

Yeah theres this one thats pretty easy http://deoxy.org/wiki/Mushrooms/Alkaloid_Extraction then some more at mycotopia and shroomery and of coarse erowid.

PW

tatortot33

Peanut Butter and Honey is epic win.