Mushroom Music

Started by Deadneck, March 26, 2009, 04:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baphom3t

I DJ for Metal-Legion Radio

Here is my Playlist
I live in the midwest and I'm on at night 7pm EST til when ever.
You can also catch me on #metallegions channel in IRC on p2p network.

There you can chat with me in real time :)

Baph

Deadneck

Dude,

Baph is owning the metal airwaves, if you ever need to get fucking amped for any reason listen to some of his shit. Ridiculous!

Trips509

Yo Deadneck, I looked up Erik Truffaz on youtube, and your right his stuff is fucking amazing. Great new find for me.

Deadneck

QuoteI looked up Erik Truffaz on youtube, and you're right his stuff is fucking amazing. Great new find for me

Awesome, I 'm really glad you checked him out, and liked his music. My favorite CD by him is "Saloua." It's just chill laid back music.

Later,
Deadneck

MushieMan

Matchbox 20, Slipknot, Nirvana, Korn, Black Sabbath, Sheryl Crowe, Breaking Ben, Tool, Pink Floyd, Staind, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seether, Metallica's (first albums), Slipknot, Doors, Evanescence, Ozzy, A perfect Circle, Pantera, Avril Lavigne, NIN, Linkin Park, MegaDeth, RadioHead, Disturbed, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Smashing Pumpkins, Sublime, Jimmy Buffet, Suicidal Tendencies, Dead Poetic, Taproot, Tom Petty, Cake, Hinder, The Beatles, GnR, ... Methinks the list goes on and on ...

"If music be the food of love, then play on, let me have excess of it!" ~Ol' Willie Shake-n-bake.
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

Deadneck

MushieMan,

There's some weak shit in that list: Sheryl Crowe, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Matchbox 20. Really man, are you serious? You must be tripping if you listen to that shit........

psilocybin warrior

I wouldnt trip to that trash.

PW

lostcause1138

you must have one fucking dope ass strain if it makes Sheryl Crowe, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Matchbox 20 sound good...

MushieMan

i love all kinds of music. sorry that half my list isn't to your satisfaction. Deal.
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

Deadneck

I think you left a few off your list, like: Goo Goo Dolls, Britney Spears, Madonna, Maria Carey, The Jonas Brothers, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Miley Cyrus, *NSYNC, and maybe some Spice Girls . Those should probably be on your list somewhere.........

psilocybin warrior

Don't apologize for your racial /musical handicap.

PW

Baphom3t

The dude likes what he likes , let it be at that.
There's no need to bust on the musical flavor of any individual.

Baph

psilocybin warrior

Stfu Baph, dont let him think its okay to like what HE likes..... like dez nuts in jo mouf doooooh......... ^_^ jp

PW

Deadneck

QuoteDon't apologize for your racial /musical handicap.

I never thought of Cheryl Crowe as being racial, then again I've never listened to her. Does she spit shit like N.W.A?

psilocybin warrior

lol I dunnno, its a bit from fear and loathing "despite his racial handicap" yeah....sheryl crowe is tupac in disguise diddnt you know that?

PW

tatortot33

I have only rolled once unfortunately. When I did, right when they started to kick in, Blue by Eiffel 65 came on my iPod randomly. It was intense!

Crusher143

Celine Dion all the way =).

I really love slow, sensual music on a trip.

Best song ever on a trip "Celine Dion - Power of love" =) thats so fuckin awesome, you really can feel it :P.

This song from Yuna Ito -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lubcyrfvy5k is also amazing on a trip.

But at the end it always comes down to personal taste.

Vandal_xx

ya send my  a pm or someshit, I'd like to check out your show. METAL!
Feel good before dying!!!!!

HomeShroomStudent

Ma Ma's & Pa Pa's  "California dreamin" Psychedelic man, far out and real grovey !

RobartPerl

I experience this music in a Club and really get infected by this Band. This is really best music.