Delivery Time from Ralphsters

Started by Deadneck, March 27, 2009, 06:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadneck

I ordered my spores from RalphstersSpores.com, everyone, that I've read, that has used him says the delivery time is great. Are we talking 3 days, 5 days, 1 week? Can anyone that has used him tell me what kind of time frame I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance,
The Deadneck

Baphom3t

Depends on where you live.
Normal time is a week.
But again it all depends on where you live.

Baph

Deadneck

Right on, I'm in the South East. I'll be keeping my eye out for them. I can't wait to start this project.

Thanks again,
Deadneck

fattrout

i'm in the west and it take 7 to 10 days to get here..
fattrout

MT

Deadneck

They ask for an email address. Do they use it for anything? Like to confirm my order, or if a substitute has to be used, or to say, "hey fuck off you suck." Anything like that (besides the suck part)???

psilocybin warrior

Order confirmation/ any other reason they would feel the need to contact you.

PW

Deadneck

Stoked!!! My first spore syringe arrived in the mail today. 8 days from putting my order in the mail to delivery. I have Cambodian spores ready to rock. It came with a coupon for a free cube syringe on my next order too. That's awesome.

cugak

Hi! You re all from usa. Nice! Americana! Come to europe, in amsterdam! But now its fucked. Couse from december they made shrooms illegal in holland.Se vidimo!
share international

Deadneck

I was in Amsterdam in 2005 for about 10 days. I tripped balls on the 4th of July riding around the city on bicycles with a good friend of mine. Got trashed in the Heineken factory, tripped in the Van Gough Museum, and smoked the best weed in the world. The Flying Pig Hostel is the best place to stay in Amsterdam. The Red Light District is like being a kid in a candy store except the candy is tits and ass and the kid is me.

Baphom3t

Quote from: cugak on April 03, 2009, 08:43:33 AM
Hi! You re all from usa. Nice! Americana! Come to europe, in amsterdam! But now its fucked. Couse from december they made shrooms illegal in holland.Se vidimo!

^^^  Irrelavent to this thread.  :rolleyes: ^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralphster is all about quality service and product Deadneck.
Cambo's are a good strain to do.
They can get pretty big also.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Baph

psilocybin warrior

Is this kid we-todd-ed or something? Learn to make more sense, lol. you see?

PW

Deadneck

QuoteRalphster is all about quality service and product Deadneck

I am supremely happy with Ralphster's Spores right now. I'm stoked on the free syringe certificate too, makes me want to buy more and more and more. My jars are being steam sterilized right now. They are getting inoculated later tonight in a lab that my girlfriend works at, completely sterile.

Don't know why I responded that that other guys post. He thinks we are all "dumb Americans that have never travelled or been exposed to other cultures." Jackass!!!

cugak

Hi! I didnt meant nothing bad. I was just saying, i was kidding u know. I was suprised that your all from usa (land of the free and home of the brave)nice. Im from Slovenia, very small coutry, former Yugoslavia. See ya (se vidimo)!
share international

psilocybin warrior

I think youve got it all wrong, (land of the corperate slaves, and home of the sheople)welll the majority of us that is.....and by us I mean not really us but other people.haha welcome!

PW

tatortot33

I am Borat. This is Natalya. She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan. =D