Website that delivers spores to "illegal" states(GA for me)?

Started by oak56047, March 27, 2009, 03:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oak56047

hey everyone
when i posted something on this site i got a reply saying that there is a website i could get spores from the deliver to "illegal" states. I did some research and found the site it is :
http://psychedelic.com/psychedelic_cafe.htm
I was just wonderin if you guys could check this out and tell me if it is what i think it is (a website that delivers spores to "illegal" states). If it is, is it worth taking the risk, like if it got tracked or something like that?

thanks

fattrout

this guy charges to much.. find a friend in a legal state. ship your spores there. then have your friend ship to you. its easy i do it. when your friend ships to you have them use your address as return and addressee drop mail box wha-la...
fattrout

shroomzer

That is a bunk site from what I read.  Read the post "please help I can't find my order"  ... by brndnrchrdsn on March 17.  He writes about trying to get in touch with that site after placing an order and his e-mails are coming back as 'invalid recipent'.  Besides that, that person is waaaaaaay overcharging for what you want.  so do as Fattrout says .. its easy fast and waaaaaaay less expensive.

Trips509

Wow for the price of one of their syringes you could get like three or more somewhere else. If I were you I would send an email to one of the trusted vendors and see if they would be willing to ship to you. It never hurts to ask.

Baphom3t

Ya,Good luck with that.
I'm sure you can find somebody, but your best off finding someone in your state that has a collection already.

Baph

lostcause1138

thats the one, the only site i know of that will deliver to "illegal" states. it's pretty expensive, but definately not bunk; i've ordered from there 4 or 5 times and gotten my order in about 2 weeks- i've never had a prob, aside from the price. but lets keep it on the DL. if they closed down, id be bummed...

fattrout

now that you have sproes, take prints or clone. so you do not have to order any more.
fattrout

lostcause1138

Blue Meanie

I got sporeprints sent to Australia from a well known supplier in Illinois.  Used a PO box with fake name and looked over my shoulder when I picked it up LOL.  Or maybe I just got lucky.  By the way Australia is waaaay conservative with this stuff.