LISTN THE F**K UP! TRY N DO SOMETHIN!

Started by psilocybin warrior, March 28, 2009, 05:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

US House and Senate are about (in a week and a half) to vote on bill that will OUTLAW ORGANIC FARMING (bill HR 875). There is an enormous rush to get this into law within the next 2 weeks before people realize what is happening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epXNJNjYBvw&feature=related. SPREAD THE WORD!

Deadneck

Did I just see what I think I saw??? My mind is still spinning and I'm somewhat sober too..... kinda. Let me contemplate this for a second and I'll have more to say later.......

psilocybin warrior

hahaha chyeaaa. I dunno my friend sent me that shit, I don't think that could really be passed (even if) it could never be fully enforced. Just another one of those at haste posts.

PW

shroomzer

Hmmm .. that's interesting.  But ... I think they are not talking about us lil' growers .. they are talking about ALL things grown organic ...

The thing is it seems when there is an outbreak of salmonilia or ecoli it is due to "organic" growing .. somehow it seems the water or soil they use becomes contaminiated therefore producing contamintated product.