methadone and pscilocybin

Started by milesbeyond, December 10, 2004, 03:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milesbeyond

I have a friend who is on the methadone maintenance program and wants to trip again after 15 years of not doing any form of hallucinagenic.He is a recovering heroin user and is on 100 mgs. of meth per day. My question is does anyone out there know if the methadone will have any ill effects or vice versa? Will it block the effects of the mushrooms and is it safe? Thanks for your help.                             P.S.Anno thanks for your reply to my question of moisture on cakes.you were right as always they fruited 2 days later and now they are on the 2nd. flush and doing very well.

anno

I don't know.

I would be very careful though and if at all take only a very small amount of mushrooms to see how the effects are.

stinkbuttdog

Interesting question. I agree with anno though. I had a friend who died because of a drug interaction involving methadone (non-hallucinogenic).

psilocybin warrior

yeah if he did alot of H and then he goes to trip that will really fuck with the chems in his brain and could be a tragic day...i would be verrrrrrry careful

CerpinTaxt

i suppose they shouldn't have much of a problem considering they function on two different mechanisms in the brain...
but as everyone said it is better to be safe than sorry.

Baphom3t

mandraxx5678

Quote from: milesbeyond on December 10, 2004, 03:08:26 PM
I have a friend who is on the methadone maintenance program and wants to trip again after 15 years of not doing any form of hallucinagenic.He is a recovering heroin user and is on 100 mgs. of meth per day. My question is does anyone out there know if the methadone will have any ill effects or vice versa? Will it block the effects of the mushrooms and is it safe? Thanks for your help.                             P.S.Anno thanks for your reply to my question of moisture on cakes.you were right as always they fruited 2 days later and now they are on the 2nd. flush and doing very well.
Hey holmes I dose 160 a day and I lovemy psilly honey every day!! Have fun Xanax will kill and maoi's lol

psilocybin warrior