how to post pictures

Started by Fun Guy, April 07, 2009, 07:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun Guy

someone told me image shack but that looks like a pain in the ass.  whats the easiest way to post pictures on here?

Baphom3t

Photobucket
Make a account and up the pics there.
Use the [IMG] link it gives after you up your pic.

Baph

shroomzer

Baph is right . ... Photobucket.  Its the easiest way .. just make sure you don't delete them out of the photobucket album or they dissappear wherever you post them as well.

heartx

Imageshack is easier you don't have to make an account. You just upload the pics on the main page and you take the direct link they give you that's all.

shroomzer

So on Imageshack, anyone can use your pictures?  if you don't have an account with your own login and user name anyone can take your pictures.  Not saying that someone would want to take shroom growing pics but just a question.  I'll have to check that out.

Modification to message:  I checked out Imageshack .. you need to register just like photobucket to manage a folder with pictures etc.  It looks like a hassle but its probly just like photobucket.  I am just more familiar with photobucket and its simple to use.

heartx

Yeah if you want to manage alot of pics you need to register. I use imageshack when I post pics here because I don't really care if someone take it.

Fun Guy

Baph thanks alot. photobuckt took a minute to figure out but now i got it. sooooo easy.  now i can keep everyone updated on first journey.  not that anyone cares but i will document the whole way from here to me tripping face on first batch!