New guy on the scene...

Started by Dominican, April 01, 2009, 11:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominican

Hey what's up guys ...just a note to everyone here that I'm going to be around trying to learn some Tec's and up for any general knowledge that anyone will pass on....Thanks ahead of time ! !
Well................as a series of events roll out ,we are all in a state of wonder.....a series of events that rule us to an new realm of being and a straight forward event of cycles. These are the events that brought me to this venue...these are the new life rotations I am in the works with.
We are meant to do MANY & GREAT things in this life , but must choose a path that make us great in the eyes of all energy, existence....and the eyes of our loved ones. I choose the right path and hope that all will follow in this path.

~Dominican~

cugak

Hi! Whats up! For some information read all the previous topics! You wrote about life, did you ever heard about organization called share international? You can look it on the net!
share international

psilocybin warrior

up for any general knowledge that anyone will pass on....

-They bury people 9ft deep in russia because there is 3 ft of permafrost.

PW

Dominican

I hear ya ...looks like I'm going to have to work on which specific knowledge I want to learn.and get ready for some Razzing..well my next post should help. Thanks
~Dominican~

shroomzer

Licking a stamp will help you burn 10 calories! :wacko:

Baphom3t

All this talk of paths and shit just prove that some people put to much philosophy and religious bullshit in their own heads.
This is a pointless thread.

If this is a lame attempt at a intro,you my freind Fail miserably.

Baph

Fun Guy

did you know that eating celery is actually negative calories.

Dominican

WOW look another UN-ORIGINAL BASTARD. What a Truly and informative Forum this is....Thot maybe this would be a good forum to join .APPERENTLY NOT..[/size

~Dominican~

psilocybin warrior

What the heck are you talking about Dominic, did you expect all of us to write you an essay on everything we know?!... if you don't like it erase ur account and get the fuck out. Apparently, this forum is THE BEST. And if you decide to come back, learn to spell and proper context before you start typing.

PW

Dominican

No what i did expect was a little common curtisy and may be some more manners from people not to get made fun of first day here....Ya REAL GOOD ID SAY.

PISS FUCKING POOR MY Friend.PISS POOR.

Deadneck

Dominican,

If you ask a specific researched question about growing mushrooms, these guys are the best to answer it, quickly and accurately, from experience. If you show up and ask for "general knowledge" you're going to get sarcastic answers, as you have seen. Nobody cares about your path of energy or circle of events that brought you to this realm or whatever.

Just ask intelligent questions and you will get intelligent answers. Cut out the preachy bullshit.

MT

Gee, Does the giant text mean that you don't like us anymore? Good luck on your weird ass cosmic journey.

shroomzer

the giant text means he is yelling at us .... DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT~!! LMAO

anywhooo ... ummmm ... i think we were all pretty cool about this .. yeah ....

I KNOW WE WERE ALL PRETTY COOL ABOUT IT ...

well maybe a bit sarcastic, but hey like MT said ... good luck on your cosmic journey~! 

coyoteyogi

hum, given his name... I believe Doms take a vow of poverty, humility and service.
That said, it's easy to stick your foot in it when you get started on this forum. My first try was using the "improved" pftek offered in the book Psilocybin Mushroom Handbook Easy Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation[/i] by Nicholas and Ogame. I just got home from the city and harvested two very full jars. They don't suggest the dunk and roll method at all. I've certainly grown more than enough for my own use.
But I've found I'm enjoying the growing process more than I expected. good night all...

psilocybin warrior

hahahahaha, you guys are hilarious.

PW

pb2jtp

Quote from: Baph on April 02, 2009, 05:37:16 PM
All this talk of paths and shit just prove that some people put to much philosophy and religious bullshit in their own heads.
This is a pointless thread.

If this is a lame attempt at a intro,you my freind Fail miserably.

Baph

BAPH. Who asked your opinion on his intro. Just cause you probably live a pathetic life does not mean you should shit on someones eloquent Introduction to what seems to me a loving community. By the way you spelled friend WRONG. "you my freind Fail miserably." JP Out

pb2jtp

Quote from: Deadneck on April 03, 2009, 11:32:33 AM
Dominican,

If you ask a specific researched question about growing mushrooms, these guys are the best to answer it, quickly and accurately, from experience. If you show up and ask for "general knowledge" you're going to get sarcastic answers, as you have seen. Nobody cares about your path of energy or circle of events that brought you to this realm or whatever.

Just ask intelligent questions and you will get intelligent answers. Cut out the preachy bullshit.

Let him be who he is. Live your life don't worry about his; that is if you have one............     JP out

Baphom3t

"BAPH. Who asked your opinion on his intro. Just cause you probably live a pathetic life does not mean you should shit on someones eloquent Introduction to what seems to me a loving community. By the way you spelled friend WRONG. "you my freind Fail miserably." JP Out"

My pathetic life involves growing much shroomage and shitting where ever I wish.

Religion and Philosophy is not gonna grow you any mushrooms.
This forum is not designed to talk about jesus or buddah or satan or vishnu or any other name that you wanna give it.
People that wanna talk about that shit can goto jesus.com or what the fuck ever it's called.

Who asked your opinion to say anything in this thread.
I am not here to be liked or disliked , that means nothing to me.
I am here to help people learn the mushroom growing process.
I might fail but I bet you will find my info of great help.
Now go put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;)

Baph

Deadneck

I think Dominican and PB2JTP are the same person posting the same shit in multiple threads. DOM is a Dirty Old Man and PB2JTP is a Peanut Butter Jelly Time Pussy.

QuoteLet him be who he is. Live your life don't worry about his; that is if you have one............     JP out of the closet

The only person, besides myself, who cares less about this guys life, is Baph. Baph also contributes ample amounts of valuable information (notice his Hero Member status), that means he's better than almost everybody here at growing mushies. So, you sir need to STFU.