yes
4 (80%)
no
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: April 22, 2009, 12:00:33 PM

amirklei

hi,

i already had my jars sit in a box for a few weeks, and have a very nice white color on them.
i took the cakes out and put them in a sealed plastic box, connected to a humidifier. everything looks very good, i have a fresh mushroom smell, its very moist inside the box, and i can even see a little thing starting to grow, after about 3 days.
but i think this little mushroom has stopped from growing. is it important to give it some fresh air? if so, how do i get fresh air inside the box without letting some germs in? just for me to know, how long should it take from the moment i opened the jars to the moment i see a full size mushroom?

thanks

psilocybin warrior

No mushrooms don't need FAE to grow, its actually bad for them, urinate into a glass and pour it until it fills a half inch of the bottom of your plastic box, leave your cakes sitting in a puddle of your own urine (someone elses can work too), once their soaking take your fecal matter out of ur toilet via sterilized spoon and smear it on all 3 sides of your cake. Don't forget to inject your sperm into the middle of the cake(it has to be the very middle for it to work right) **the biological trinity tek**and dont be a moron and research a little bit before you do something you have no clue how to do,......dumbass
*stupid questions get stupid answers*

PW

Deadneck

aaahahahahahaha, The Biological Trinity Tek is the hottest thing since the PF Tek I heard!!!  There are no stupid questions........ just stupid people. Holy hell PW!!!

MushieMan

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on April 02, 2009, 12:24:00 PM
**the biological trinity tek**
PW

lol. too funny. i hear with that Tek, you can merge human DNA with myc. growth and make sentient hybrid mushrooms.
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

fattrout

WOW, ok that was a stupid question. yes you do need fresh air and there are many tek out there. you need to do some reading...and BTW PW i noticed over the last couple of day you must have run out of weed.. please find some!!!! lol  -_-
fattrout

shroomzer

I'm wondering if you need fresh air to breathe and live?  hmmmm .. well maybe the air we breathe ain't the freshest .. but for our lil' guys growing we make it as fresh as can be .......

psilocybin warrior

LOL, I did...shits makes me pass out and I wake up crabby!.....got crabs? nah but I got grandaddy purp

URL=http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0067edited.jpg][/URL]

PW

fattrout

shit looks killer, puff puff pass..lol
fattrout

lostcause1138

fun guy bplus

i askd a dumb question once too. learnd my lesson. had 2 puf sum sour d to even dare to ask anuther cus p.w. made me feel like an idiot. p.w. needs sour d i think. lots around here

shroomzer

psilocybin warrior

haha that sour deezy, i just got some sour strawberry d and jack herare (how ever u spell it)

PW

tatortot33

I think he's going to go grow using the Biological Trinity Tek and grow some monster shrooms and laugh in all our faces =( haha

Azurascender

You'd think, this far into the grow process, past the worry of contaminates and all that jazz, air for your shrooms would be the least of your problems. If your cake is fully colonized, I'm pretty sure to a degree it can fight off it's own invaders. OPEN THE LID......  :wub:
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....