Cambo Here We Go

Started by Deadneck, April 03, 2009, 04:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cugak

Just eat them on monday, why wait? Your ok the next day if you go to work or something!
share international

Deadneck

I think I may have one contaminated cake. I saw a black smudge on the top and I put a Q-tip to it and the black shit rubbed off on it. I removed it this morning and cut out the black spot and poured peroxide on it and then isolated it. Probably going to throw it out today.

Shitty,
DN

psilocybin warrior

You might not have too, pour a little salt in the cut out point.

PW

Deadneck

I know the saying: when in doubt throw it out. But I just wanted a little confirmation from my peers about this one. What do you think?

Also, Pics from my second flush. Mmmmmm delicious.

Peace,
Deadneck

Azurascender

:rolleyes: there's a pube on yer cake....
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

Deadneck

Yeah, I got kind of excited about my cakes and had an accident. Whoopsie daisey.

jrfungi

IMO those cakes dont look fully comlonized...I could be wrong so it is just my opinion. Did you dunk and roll them?

Deadneck

QuoteIMO those cakes dont look fully comlonized..
They may have been birthed a little early b/c some were pinning in the jar. All my cakes have fruited.

QuoteDid you dunk and roll them?
yes

psilocybin warrior

They look colonized enough to me, did that contam ever come back? Just got back from 2 nights of the DEAD w/ Warren Haynes, pretty awesome.

PW

Deadneck

Quotedid that contam ever come back?

The cake still looked pretty sketchy so I tossed it.

Another quick question: If a mushroom drops it's spores in the FC can/will it leave a purple stain on the top of the cake that may look suspicious? Like a contaminate?

fattrout

yes , most spores are purple/brown. its not contams..
fattrout

jrfungi

PW was the dead any good? Did you go Chi Town?

The Brothers (with Warren) and WSP are touring this summoer,,,,dont miss it!!!

psilocybin warrior

PW was the dead any good? HAHAHA yeah! they fucking rocked, well the 2nd night anyway. The first night was good but nothing compared to round #2. Unfortunately yeah I hiked out to the allstate, im not missing panic for the life of me. I met some dudes from kentucky that own a farm and live traveling distance to a festie where there playin 2 nights so me n my buds are gunna venture down there for a week or so.

PW

jrfungi

heard the 2nd night 1st set sucked but just and opinion..... have a good show at the festie!!!