Fungi Fun Haters Ball

Started by psilocybin warrior, April 04, 2009, 07:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psilocybin warrior

The Haters Ball has arrived, talk shit to whome ever you please, in a polite curtious manner. This is just for fun, no offense should be taken. Now if yall would plz excuse me, ive gotta go fill baphs wife's water dish. hehe

hate hate hate hate hate hate,

PW

Deadneck

I hate all of y'all. I hope everything bad in life happens to you and you alone. Kidding (kind of)

DN

psilocybin warrior

How much of your boyfriends scrotum did you eat? lol..... its not my fault no ones a fan of chappells show. And this wasn't even asking any questions....take the black dildo out of ur anus.

PW

MushieMan

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on April 04, 2009, 07:28:49 AM
The Haters Ball has arrived, talk shit to whome ever you please, in a polite curtious manner. This is just for fun, no offense should be taken. Now if yall would plz excuse me, ive gotta go fill baphs wife's water dish. hehe

hate hate hate hate hate hate,

PW

word.
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

fattrout

hey shroomzer, can i have the next dance. if it helps i have a 10 inch shroom.
and all the rest of you fucks can have her when I'm done. lmfao
fattrout

Deadneck

If you want some real home grown fungus you can put Fattrout's scrotum in your mouth.

psilocybin warrior

You might be a deadneck, if you've had fattrouts scrotum/genitalia fungus eggstravaganza in, and around your mouth while shitting in shroomerz fc

PW

psilocybin warrior

Uh oh, it looks like shroomerz really does have it out for me ^_^

PW

fattrout

ok shroomzer, i'll send you a pic of my shroom....lol
fattrout

crazyd

In all honesty, you really are a complete prick PW.  But I have to take that back, because you do give excellent advice and are very helpful.  Maybe that and your prickfulness even out to make you a decent person. :wacko:

fattrout

i'm sorry shroomzer, my wife sad i can't show you my 10 inch shroom. unless you come over for a threesome. she wants hold it while i put it in your FC...j/k not.lmao
fattrout

fattrout

hey shroomzer bitch, 1 more post and you will be a fucking jr. member. i mean a fuckeeee member.hahahahahaha..lol
fattrout

Fun Guy

I got a juniour member for you and pw to fight over. you two fucking girls.

psilocybin warrior

Cameltom

I HATE U ALL
FUCK U
FUCK U
FUCK U
YOUR COOL                               
FUCK U
FUCK U

no really tho go fuck ur self

shroomzer

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on April 07, 2009, 12:13:20 PM
pz guys, have fun.

PW

Looks like the ball is over ... I removed all my posts .. i'm not here to bash on anyone even tho it is all in fun ..... so now this thread looks really stupid because the posts make no sense lol~!

fattrout

shroomzer, your making me fill bad. i hope i didn't offend you. friends still ? -_-
fattrout

shroomzer

LOL dude .. no fill bad ... we still friends .. :wub:

Deadneck

The point was a no holds barred hate fest. Hate, hate, hate, hate. I don't even know what PW meant by "PZ guys." We're all screwed if PW can't spell, he may have been giving us all false information the whole time.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go put some water in Shroomzer's mama's water bowl.

shroomzer

Well I am a lover ,,, not a hater .. so I have no place in this thread fun or not, it's stupid - people are here to learn and ask questions.  Everyone dumps on people for asking questions, (me included have done it like once, not counting the guy on the cosmic journey) .. there is no such thing as a stupid question and if you guys who have been here for awhile don't want to answer a newbie question then pass it up and let someone else do it.