triptacular shows

Started by lostcause1138, April 12, 2009, 02:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostcause1138

what are some good tv shows to watch while tripping? i fuckin love aqua teen hunger force on gooms...

shroomzer

Anything with GOOD comedy ...

(but for some reason the last time I did a trip .. Transformers was on .. those sucka's seemed sooooo real ...)

Cameltom

i personally don't like to watch TV when trippin ATHF doesn't make sense when I'm not trippin
gotta love ATHF
watch some robot chicken

crazyd

My friend recently mailed me the "Pink Floyd Live at Pompei" DVD and it is VERY cool if  you have never seen it and you love Floyd!

Likewise, there is this "Tool" background that goes on while you play the 3 Tool songs on Guitar Hero World Tour that has got to be one of the coolest, trippiest things I have ever seen.  I'm not sure if there is a way to just watch it without playing the game, but if you could figure out it would be amazing!!!!
I might see if it is on youtube or if there is some cheat to just unlock it so it can play on your TV....

crazyd

I just researched the art behind the Tool stuff in GHWT and it is by a guy named Alex Grey.  Check out his website at http://www.alexgrey.com/ and at least look at the posters...they are amazing!!!!

MushieMan

Quote from: crazyd on April 12, 2009, 04:58:27 PM
I just researched the art behind the Tool stuff in GHWT and it is by a guy named Alex Grey.  Check out his website at http://www.alexgrey.com/ and at least look at the posters...they are amazing!!!!
Thanks for the link. He is truly a visionary in the arena of art.  Excellent work indeed.
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

MushieMan

Quote from: Cameltom on April 12, 2009, 04:08:45 PM
i personally don't like to watch TV when trippin ATHF doesn't make sense when I'm not trippin
gotta love ATHF
watch some robot chicken
Both are the bomb after a liberal Sublime dose of the sacred herb. 
I am the MushieMan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~This information is erroneous, do not believe anything that i post, i just make stuff up at random trying to be cool.~

Fun Guy

lostcause1138

alex grey is the shit. no doubt

Deadneck

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is a ridiculously funny show when you're sober, I haven't seen it tripping.....yet. "Planet Earth" on blu-ray is highly recommended, F-ing amazing.