Fungi Fun Haters Ball

Started by psilocybin warrior, April 04, 2009, 07:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadneck

Quotethere is no such thing as a stupid question

My take on that is, there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.

None of this is supposed to be taken personally, it's supposed to be in good fun and to get some laughs, maybe vent some anger.  That's it, no one should be getting heated or removing themselves from this thread. It's a joke, enjoy it.

shroomzer

Quote from: Deadneck on April 07, 2009, 06:49:39 PM
Quotethere is no such thing as a stupid question

My take on that is, there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.

None of this is supposed to be taken personally, it's supposed to be in good fun and to get some laughs, maybe vent some anger.  That's it, no one should be getting heated or removing themselves from this thread. It's a joke, enjoy it.

I never took anything personally trust me I can dish it out as well as take it.  I just thought it was not something I wanted to be a part of cuz it really was becoming stupid ... I'll remove anything I want to from any thread if I want.  you guys can carry on with your hate thread I have no need to be a part of it.         
And why do you want to vent anger here?  And the joke wasn't really funny anymore.  I'd rather read and post on what i am here to learn and be a part of .. growing shrooms         

Cameltom

remove all ur posts from this one like u said u were
u just keep leaving all these Statements like this is some hippie love shit

HATE

shroomzer

I'll take hippie love shit to your stupid antics anyday.  My posts were as stupid as anyone elses .. so i just decided to delete some of them.
I am here to read and learn .. like I said .. you think whatever you like.

Deadneck

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (**in the rhythm of applause**)

Cameltom

Quote from: shroomzer on April 08, 2009, 07:01:52 AM
I'll take hippie love shit to your stupid antics anyday.  My posts were as stupid as anyone elses .. so i just decided to delete some of them.
I am here to read and learn .. like I said .. you think whatever you like.
dude if ur just here to read and learn y did u even look at this thread

learn and read all u want but life is short
have some fun

PS fuck u lol

shroomzer

cameltom your an idiot .. i am reading and learning about shrooms ..
and i'm not a dude ... ty

heartx

Deadneck

Quotecameltom your an idiot .. i am reading and learning about shrooms ..

Shroomzer you should learn the power of the contraction:
your = possession; you're = you are (as in you're the idiot)

shroomzer

BFD - how's that? what are you the grammar and spelling police now? geezus christ get a life

Cameltom

who lit the fuse on your tampon
go learn something about shroomz
that was my point y the fuck are u reading this right now if your here to read about shrooms
the threads title is  Fungi Fun Haters Ball )

shroomzer

grow up ...

thanks PW  for starting this thread .. seems only your 'groupie followers' can post here .. at least you know what your talking about .. your wanna be friends and followers sure as hell are butt hurt!  ^_^
roflmao...

psilocybin warrior

shroomerz just shut up, who says learning can't be fun you uptight ninny ass pseudo hippie toolbox. Go off and do what you do best and contribute nothing to those around you and society, douchebag.

PW

shroomzer

oh i've done what I wanted all right .... GOT ALL YOU SISSY'S BOXERS IN A BUNCH~!!

guess your all coming down from your "trips" .. gotcha all in a bad mood!  so sad ..  Too bad for you you started this shit thread .. now I don't think I'm gonna leave ...

psilocybin warrior

How's that bad for me?lol

PW

Cameltom

DONT TRUST SOMETHING THAT BLEEDS FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AND WONT DIE
GO CRAWL BACK IN THE RANSID HOLE U CAME OUT OF AND STOP WASTING THE FRESH AIR THAT OWER KIDS COULD BE USING
it wouldn't hurt my feelings if u were to die right now
i bet u cant get laid is that it???? are u some 500 lb heffer that cant find any </a>---- that must be ur problem
shrooms may look like a </a>---- but there not going to rub one out for u

o ya i hate pw to so shut the fuck up u dumb CUNT
u ruined this thread good job hate hate hate hate hate  HATE ON MUTHER FUCKERS DONT STOP CUZ IF WE DO SHE WINZ

PS shroomerz NEEDS SOME </a>---- SO ANY ONE THAT WILL FUCK A DOG HAVE FUN :ph34r: :rolleyes: ^_^ :mellow:

Cameltom

it sounds like some one is jealous of PW
well if u helped people as mush as he did maybe you would have some friends

I MAY BE AN IDIOT BUT AT LEAST IM NOT U

shroomzer

then I did what this thread is all about .. ruined it and like I told PW .. got ur boxers in a bunch now didn't I?
I have no need to be jealous of anyone .. PW helps who he chooses .. I have plenty of friends here .. no worries.  I don't need idiots like you ....
where's the grammar and spelling police now ... ower s/b our .. you guys really should stop the mushrooms, cuz when you come down you have bad withdrawls I see .... or maybe you can't grow any and your taking your frustrations out on those who do .. who knows .. who cares ...
and Cameltom .. you should re-name yourself to Cameltoe .... cuz thats what you sound llike right about now .... lol and I'd rather be me, full of knowledge, not an idiot like you that you just admitted to being~!

Deadneck

If you're referring to me as the grammar police, all I have to say is:  I was demonstrating that while you point your finger, someone else is judging you; judge not unless you're ready for judgement - as the great Bob Marley sang.

As far as grammar goes: I think everyone (not just you) should be able to use the correct form of: too, to, two, & their, there, they're. It can really make it easier on the readers of a post. What do I know though, I only have a Bachelors degree in business.......

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

shroomzer

Gee Dead .. thanks ... (about everyone using good grammar)

who was I judging?  It seems everyone else here is judging .. I am just responding to their judgement or assesment .. isn't that what this topic is for?  If guys are going to rag on me, I am going to razz back ... again isn't that what this stupid topic is for?

Congrats on your Bachelors degree ...