Fungi Fun Haters Ball

Started by psilocybin warrior, April 04, 2009, 07:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadneck

Well, it's a haters ball, not a judgement, razz, or rag thread. That's what we come here to do and that's it. You called Cameltom an idiot (judgement) and misused "your" in the sentence so I called you out on it. That's all, I'm done.

Peace
Deadneck

shroomzer

It wasn't a judgment .. it was a statement. And so I called out Cameltoe for his misuse of grammar (spelling).  You can point fingers but no one else can? 
And yes this is a razz or ragging on people thread. I don't hate, but you all sure do pretty good.  So be it.  Be done, be gone .. like everyone tells me to do ...
I honestly hope in your real life you are not as much as an asshole .. cuz if you are you really don't have anyone in your life that gives a shit much eh?

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ..

Deadneck

Shroomzer, have you ever seen the Chappelle Show, "Player Haters Ball?" If you haven't you should check YouTube for some clips.

shroomzer

Quote from: Deadneck on April 10, 2009, 08:19:54 AM
Shroomzer, have you ever seen the Chappelle Show, "Player Haters Ball?" If you haven't you should check YouTube for some clips.

Ahhhh well see there is someone who was helpful .... now I see what you guys are up to!  No I don't watch the Chappelle Show.  And I probably won't start now either!

shroomzer

My last post was number "69" .. now there's a number!!!

Cameltom

Quote from: shroomzer on April 10, 2009, 05:54:28 AM
then I did what this thread is all about .. ruined it and like I told PW .. got ur boxers in a bunch now didn't I?
I have no need to be jealous of anyone .. PW helps who he chooses .. I have plenty of friends here .. no worries.  I don't need idiots like you ....
where's the grammar and spelling police now ... ower s/b our .. you guys really should stop the mushrooms, cuz when you come down you have bad withdrawls I see .... or maybe you can't grow any and your taking your frustrations out on those who do .. who knows .. who cares ...
and Cameltom .. you should re-name yourself to Cameltoe .... cuz thats what you sound llike right about now .... lol and I'd rather be me, full of knowledge, not an idiot like you that you just admitted to being~!
THATS WHAT CAMELTOM MEANS U FUCKIN TARD wow u just figured it out hu

shroomzer

""THATS WHAT CAMELTOM MEANS U FUCKIN TARD wow u just figured it out hu ""<-<-<-<- = huh? U s/b YOU - TARD s/b RETARD ... etc. etc. etc. - please use proper spelling and grammar when posting at me .... =)
Cameltom .. Cameltoe .. yadda yadda yadda .. blah blah blah

Cameltom

i don't care
don't answer any of my posts pleas thank you
and no my boxers are not in a bunch
i don't ware pants or any clothing at all
i don't know how to put them on my self
i cant spell i cant type fuck i cant even read

shroomzer

i think i'll answer everyone of your posts ... ( you don't tell me what to do)

and its obvious you can't read, write, or type - you've proven that over and over and over and over again!

NO BOXERS - shit, then musta got your panties in a bunch then .. you didn't say you didn't wear panties, so you must be able to put those on yourself.

psilocybin warrior

"i don't care
don't answer any of my posts pleas thank you
and no my boxers are not in a bunch
i don't ware pants or any clothing at all
i don't know how to put them on my self
i cant spell i cant type fuck i cant even read"

hahahaha, greatness.

PW

Cameltom

shroomzer u turn me on when u talk about panties -_- -_-

shroomzer