NEW and want to improve

Started by pb2jtp, April 08, 2009, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pb2jtp

Hey what's up guys ...just a note to everyone here that I'm going to be around trying to learn some Tec's and up for any general knowledge that anyone will pass on....Thanks ahead of time ! !
Well................as a series of events roll out ,we are all in a state of wonder.....a series of events that rule us to an new realm of being and a straight forward event of cycles. These are the events that brought me to this venue...these are the new life rotations I am in the works with.
We are meant to do MANY & GREAT things in this life , but must choose a path that make us great in the eyes of all energy, existence....and the eyes of our loved ones. I choose the right path and hope that all will follow in this path.

I have 2 gms dried shrooms, can i get spores from this?

pb2jtp

All that above my question should have been aquoute from DOMINICAN. Who was treated very poorly by some of the members of this forum

coyoteyogi

Your intention to study the teks is a good one. Do that first. Yes you can get spores from dried mushrooms but probably not of the species you want to propagate. Do your homework and welcome.

Baphom3t

"I have 2 gms dried shrooms, can i get spores from this?"

You CAN NOT get spores from dried mushrooms.
Start your research HERE.
For spores I recommend Ralphsters

Baph

heartx

Why did you asked the same question in 3 different posts?

MT

Dried mushrooms will not produce spores.

Deadneck

Why the hell is everyone thinking that dried mushrooms will produce spores? Someone put a dried mushroom into some substrate and thought he had mycelium growing........ it's a post somewhere on this forum.

Fun Guy

silly rabbitt mushrooms are for eating.

heartx

And it's not like just 1 person thought it could make spore, it's the third in a few weeks!

tatortot33

Is this that same joker Dominican?