Liquid Culture

Started by Trips509, April 08, 2009, 06:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trips509

I want to make some Liquid Culture for the first time and I know there is tons of teks for it. Does anyone have any links to some that they have actually used themselves with good results? That would be awesome thanks.

Baphom3t

I can't remember or seem to find the links at the moment but a good mix is,
4% karo ,  96% water PC for 20 mins.
Let cool and pour into dishes.

Baph

psilocybin warrior

I don't even bother pc'ng karo anymore, I use the same ratio's but I microwave it in a microwavable container with saran wrap over the top, push down 3 corners of the lid so one is sticking up for ventilation, or else it will caramlize, and it only takes 5 minutes. When you wan't to innoculate lift up one corner and shoot in ur spores n close it real quick. As long as you oust your room and keep surfaces clean you can take the top fully off to get more LC in ur syringe later on.

fun guy bplus

got sum going now that r cranking out the culture fast and inoculating is easy and myc growth is super fast as opposed to just spore syringe inoc. use them syringes to make l.c. and you will easily make 20 times the amount of useable culture from one syringe. if u fail keep trying. youll get it. as for teks maybe u find sumthing on shroomery

psilocybin warrior

LC ---> LC, super fast.

PW

Trips509

Didn't know what Karo was so I looked it up. There is Karo light syrup and Karo dark syrup. I'm guessing you use the light.

Baphom3t

yes , use the light.

Baph

Cameltom

jrfungi

2 grams of honey to 100 ML water. Microwave 5 minutes cool and inoculate. Reccomend a tissue transfer.

Enjoy