Finding fellow shroomers in your area

Started by crazyd, April 25, 2009, 08:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyd

Hey guys.  Has anyone found a safe and discreet way to find fellow shroomers in your area?  I am completely disconnected from the "drug" and "party" scene, but would like to find some people who are into shrooms or THC.  Any suggestions?

coyoteyogi

I'm in the same boat. One idea is to start a book/discussion group with a set of books already picked out. Here are some possibilities but I'm open to others: Breaking Open the Head by Daniel Pinchbeck, Sacred Mushrooms the Secrets of Eleusis by Carl Ruck, Entheogens and the Future of Religion by Gordon Wasson, Albert Hoffman and others, True Hallucinations by Terrance Mckenna and others. This list alone would weed out the light weights and the party crowd. Over time you would get an idea of who would be a reliable tripping partner. Since you are not looking to acquire anything or sell anything I don't think the DEA would waste their time.

crazyd

Not a bad idea.  I actually just placed an ad on Craiglist in the "groups" section that is titled: "Looking for Psychonauts" and the body read that I'm just looking for people to watch movies with, listen to music with, etc...  Anyone familiar with the term psychonaut should know what I am talking about.

Fun Guy

heartx

There is a shop around here that is call Psychonaut, and they are selling all kind of stuff to trip, music, psy clothes, spores,...=P The mind travellers they call them self if I make the traduction correctly.

crazyd

That is COOL that you have a store that you can just go pick up some spores at!

psilocybin warrior

yeah MUSIC FESTIVALS, I met someone at summercamp a couple years back I forgot who. Its great meeting people for the first time, even tho uve been talking to them for ever.

PW

crazyd

So I posted a "seeking a psychonaut" on the personals section of craigslist, instead of the "groups."  We'll see if anything comes of it.

Ironhead

just post your state and if a guy is in your state or close just  switch numbers the dea does not give a fuck or have the time or money to worry about guys growing mushroom's ever herd of meth or crack dint be candy ass.