3 (27.3%)
bi-monthly
0 (0%)
few times per year
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

lostcause1138

shroomzer

a couple times a month .. I like to spread out the lenght of time I do trip because I don't like to have to take more to have a good trip.  I like a nice mellow night of tripping and I don't like to have to double my dose to do it.

psilocybin warrior

a couple times a month .. I like to spread out the lenght of time I do trip because I don't like to have to take more to have a good trip

>haha, you call that spreading out the length?

- I trip about once every 2-3 months.

PW

shroomzer

well every 2-3 months is your loss ... every couple weeks for me is called 'fun'~! and I'd say thats spread out enough .. why wait when what you do works for you?

fattrout

shit, every friday nite for me. almost...
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

It's my loss? because I don't abuse something sacred?

PW

shroomzer

You say I abuse someting sacred because I do it a couple times a month?  You dude, have a problem.  Sorry, I used to think you were smart .. lately you don't seem so. I'm so sorry you can't enjoy your fruits more often, but thats why I grow them.  I don't think I abuse them .. what about the trout guy .. he does them every friday he says .. seems to me you think he don't abuse?  hmmmm ....

tatortot33

Being such a pro PW, why only 1 trip per 2-3 months?
I was under the assumption you like were constantly growing.
Wouldn't that mean you have an overabundant amount of shrooms?
And how long before shrooms go bad?

heartx

When dry you can keep shroom 1 years and a half. For myself I trip every 6 weeks or so.

tatortot33

shroomzer

Tatortot33 you rock!!!

tatortot33

Why do I rock? Haha.
I realize that what i said to PW came off probably sounding sarcastic.
I meant it serious though.

shroomzer

Yeah I know .. just never seen anyone "speak" that way to the shroom "god" .. LOL!!

psilocybin warrior

Quote from: tatortot33 on April 11, 2009, 09:38:47 AM
Being such a pro PW, why only 1 trip per 2-3 months?
I was under the assumption you like were constantly growing.
Wouldn't that mean you have an overabundant amount of shrooms?

-Why not trip 1 every 2-3 months? I've tripped pleanty in my lifetime + I have responsibilities now.  I grow medicinal and gourmet mushrooms now, and no I don't because my family owns a chain of restaurants.

PW

shroomzer

PW -
Are the medicinal mushrooms like the kind that they say help to fight off cancers?  And the gourmet mushrooms ... are they like oyster or morrells?  I thought about the medicinal type ( I think its called Cordycep) because I actually had a Dr. tell me about them, and are they easier to grow than the cubes?

tatortot33

That's really cool!
Could you post some pics of your setups? (FCs)

psilocybin warrior

Are the medicinal mushrooms like the kind that they say help to fight off cancers?

-Yes, and....some that induce a mystical state for spiritual healing...lol
I wish I could grow morrel's, but they grow pretty abundantly in the woods in my general area. I'd say cubes are easier to grow.

-I would post pics if my woman diddnt toilet my camera when she was drunk, tho I will down the road so stick around.
PW

shroomzer

Cool .. I am very interested in those!  No worries, I ain't going no where ..LOL!!

tatortot33

Ya, I definitely want to see what you're working with haha

Azurascender

Once every month or so. I just grow mushrooms among other things for the intrigue, the life cycles of plants and mushrooms in general is fascinating.
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....