HR875 "Ban of Organic Gardening"

Started by Azurascender, April 16, 2009, 10:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azurascender

As I understand it, HR875 is a bill that is being pushed forward to outlaw the sale and production of organic gardens and their products. This bill (if passed) will permit the nationalization of all food product that come from plants and animals. The United States government will be in control of what chemicals and treatments go into your meat products, such as growth hormones and or preservatives to ensure "quality control". They will also have control of what goes into your plant and vegetable products, such as pesticides and fungicides. Codex alimentarius, funded by the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of America) and WHO (World Health Organization) will be the sole distributor of all of your natural foods, from eggs and milk to beef asparagus and bananas. Rural farms and fruit stands will disappear, and organic foods will be OUTLAWED! Speculation of the regulation of personal back yard gardens have even come about. Various vitamins will be regulated and/or outlawed deemed as unnecessary sources of nutrition.

Here are some provisions on mushroom products set by Codex alimentarius, I took them right out of the website.

CODEX STAN 38 Page 3 of 13
All edible fungi permitted for sale by the competent authorities in the consuming
countries. "(i.e. the U.S. government)"

3.2.1 Raw Material: only fresh edible fungi which have been treated or processed
immediately after they have been picked, before deterioration sets in, may be used in the
preparation of fungus products. Both as raw material and as preserved fungi, they shall be
healthy, clean, undamaged, free, as far as possible, of maggot damage and possess the flavour
and taste appropriate to the species.
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

psilocybin warrior

I think I already made a post about that. The bill WILL NEVER BE passed, how can they outlaw organic farming when the president starting a(n) organic farm on the whitehouse grounds.  And I don't think they can really regulate any of that, or OUTLAW growing food on YOUR property and put you in jail if you do, especially with the current state of the economy.

PW

lostcause1138

who's the fucker that wrote this bill in the first place? seems like 1984 is creeping up on us...

Azurascender

:angry: Well, ignorance about the topic will get it passed... Although yes you're right, the likelihood of it's success is slim to none.....  :rolleyes:

psilocybin warrior

Did you just see that stupid "media footage" or did you actually read the bill? nvm I don't think you read it cuz youu would know what is said IN THE BILL vs. what is SAID ON TV, point and case. Follow link,

http://www.thecampusherald.com/2009_03_17/food_bill_hoax_spreads_across_campus.html

PW

Azurascender

I don't watch filtered media, and yes I do my homework smart ass. The important keys are to find out what the bills are trying to change, then figure out when it is being pushed to voting. In any case it was brought up to let the readers know what topics are being considered in the U.N. This is supposed to be aimed world wide.