anything guys can do, girls can do tooo.....

Started by shroomzer, April 21, 2009, 03:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroomzer

So I put a thread up the other day that has since disappeared.  I'm kinda sad about that ... it was of my very first caseing.   With lots and lots and lots of reading, following others postings I think I did a great job ..... here is the first pic I put up ...

Annnnnd, this is what it looks like today!  I'm so happy and I am gonna have sooooo much fun this weekend!!!

MT

shroomzer

Also .. this flush when picked and weighed wet were 97 grams -

coyoteyogi

Beautiful. What strain is that? Have a great time out in nature this week end.

shroomzer

Those are TC's .. I have been doing Plantasias cuz they are a 'mellow' strain .. and I wanted something with a little more "kick" =) 

cugak

Whats up! Can u tell me what kind a mix did u use for casing? The one whos on this site?
share international

shroomzer

Well I read the Caseing PF-Cakes which yes is on this site.  The link is http://www.fungifun.org/English/Casing.  Except for I went with 60% peat and 40% verm. Because I have read and heard that the limestone flour is not necessary. 

cugak

On how much heat did u turn the microwawe on when u sterileze the mix?
share international

shroomzer

Quote from: cugak on April 23, 2009, 03:27:17 AM
On how much heat did u turn the microwawe on when u sterileze the mix?
I microwave on high and keep checking the mix with a meat thermometer until it gets to over 220 degrees.  Make sure you use a microwave safe bowl.  Cover it with saran wrap and let it cool to room temperature before you apply it.

Baphom3t

I gave props once but since the first thread disappeared I will give props again.
Congrats on a nice grow  -_-

Baph

fattrout

great job, that looks better then my 1st casing.. :ph34r:
fattrout

shroomzer

Thank you, thank you =) **blush** blush**.  Like I said before I won't be doing many of those, man that will last me forever .. LOL ...

fattrout

no they won't last you that long. you and a few Friends will have those gone in one nite lol..  so keep growing them..lol  -_-
fattrout

shroomzer

Don't know about that .. my friends are all inhalers, and I don't inhale ... LOL, thats why I got into this.  They can get their thing on while I get mine on ... heehee

fattrout

hey shroomzer, i see your a redwings fan. GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!
fattrout

psilocybin warrior

shroomzer

So sorry fella's ...  in case you don't watch hockey .. the REDWINGS are the team beat - again~!!  woooo hoooooo ... bring on the Ducks so we can whoop ass on them too!!! --- carry on.

fattrout

fuckin SHARKS!!!! best team in the league, until the playoffs get here then they suck. it must be the curse of the bambino..lol 
fattrout

shroomzer

Hey Guys .. take a look at my caseing now. I picked my first flush and patched all the wholes with fresh caseing mix and now my casing looks like this ...

Ok I see a lot of myc growth or white fuzz and a couple small pins am I doing something wrong here? or is this the way a second flush will start?  I been reading some older threads and am not sure but should I add more caseing mix to the top of this or just let it go?