anything guys can do, girls can do tooo.....

Started by shroomzer, April 21, 2009, 03:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyoteyogi

fattrout

yep, i have only done 2 casings so far but i think you should add more casing mix. wait for the pros. they will know...
fattrout

shroomzer

psilocybin warrior

shroomzer

I put a light layer last night ... se we'll see how it goes.

psilocybin warrior

Forgot to add to mist it, tho im sure you did?

PW

psilocybin warrior

Well thats just swell, Do you guys know those glass bulbs they use to water potted plants now? I grabbed a couple im using them on my casings ill let yall know how they work out.

PW

shroomzer

Yep ... I have seen those .. have been tempted to get them just for my potted plants.  Your gonna use them on your caseing?  Interesting .. please do let us know how that goes.... ty

fattrout

hey shroomzer, looks like your redwings bought them selfs one more round...lol. the fuckin sharks are killin me..
fattrout

shroomzer

fuckin' sharks are killin' me right now .. fuckers!!!

fattrout

fattrout

shroomzer

Not worried about who we play ..  -=) I just HATE the sharks!!

fattrout

if the sharks don't make it, which now it don't look like they will. fuckin ducks.. hope the ducks kick the shit out of the wings...
fattrout

shroomzer

POO ... ain't happenin' again ... soooo on another note I did another caseing today.  The other one that I had to add another layer of casing is starting to grow its second flush, not as big as first flush, but I am gonna have shrooms coming outta my freakin' ears!!!!!

MT

I don't think you should try growing them in your ears. It may look suspicious.

sin2win

Very nice Shroomzer!! i didnt give my props yet.  great job!!

EDIT:  oh yea, i dont watch hockey much but GO Blackhawks!! hometown man

Cameltom

I bet u didn't think i would say good fucking job
awesome spectacular super duper BOOMERS
good for you i hope my daughter grows up to be just like u

PS HAVE A NICE TRIP

shroomzer

Thanks guys~!! (sin - sorry but your Hawks are going down if they make it past the Canucks)....TY TY TY I am so proud that I did that ~!! =)   And Tom, truce now eh?  LOL thanks for your kind words tooo ....