grain question..

Started by fattrout, April 23, 2009, 04:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shroomzer

Dang .. the popcorn thing seems to be looking good and easy .. but for me would be way to much!!  I don't have many people that like to trip so I dont' grow a bunch at a time .. just when I want them I grow enough for me.  But it all looks good .. great job!!!

malabar

Shroomzer,.... 
  Aren't you up north??   If so, it might be nice to get a seal-a-meal, and up production.  The squirrels store nuts for the winter,.......so we store what we can't eat for those occasions too! 
  Just a suggestion,....
      :mellow:
My Kung Fu may suck,.....  But, my Shrooms Kick Ass!

shroomzer

Malabar .. well I could be up north, depending on where you are .. lol.  Yeah I thought about the storage thing, but I am sure I could get too much, and then I wouldn't wanna play in the "lab" anymore!

malabar

Shroomzer,...  I'm in N. Florida.  Came down from upstate NY.  I grow like I am getting ready for the "second coming"!  But, I Never get bored with playing in the "lab",.... 
  A matter of fact, when I should be working my art, I am spending time with the "little ones"!
  Life is Good!   :mellow:
    :ph34r:

shroomzer

Ahhh .. well I am waaaaaaay west of you =).  And yeah I love the lab too!  So investing in a seal-a-meal could be an option.  How long do they stay 'potent' even in seal-a-meal? I mean I have the butcher seal all my meat that I freeze, so I know that could extend the preservation.

malabar

I don't know the exact stats, but we have been eating some of the "Crispy Critters" that I have dated 8/3/08 while on the road with a couple of my shows, and any, and everyone that has had them have Tripped Bawlz!  I pack them 14g/pouch, stick them in the pantry or freezer and they are like having little Survival Packetswhen you travel or whatever!
  Considering the date, that's almost a year,.....
By the way, seal-a-meal works pretty good for meats, and veggies too!  lol
     :ph34r:

cugak

Hi!After inoculation is it better if u remove tin foil from your lids if u use polyfil filters?And is it better if u inoculate spore syringes in the middle of the jar than on the sides by the glass?Thanks
share international

psilocybin warrior

This sounds like it should be in a different thread.

PW

malabar

Sorry about that PW,..... 
  My bad!  I dragged everyone away from the subject.  You know how we get.   ^_^

For Cugak,

>  I leave the foil on and inoculate right on through both. 

>  And, IMO it is best to inoculate at multiple spots along the glass sides, as to allow the solution to drive the spores to various locations andthe bottom, which may not be reached if you only hit the center of your substrate.  Then shake them up, and let them do their thing.
   ~Malabar

shroomzer

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on June 29, 2009, 02:34:38 PM
This sounds like it should be in a different thread.

PW

WELLLLLLLLL EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEE ... sheesh .. shit happens .. git over it~!!!!

malabar

It's all good!   We did have a nice little run for a few though,.....   ^_^
     And besides,...  That's why we are all here,.....  We beat a different drum! 
  Right?
    :mellow:

shroomzer

HAHA....I know .. I just being a smarty pants~!!!  I do appolgize for intruding on the trouts grain thread .... heehee .......

malabar

Me too, Fattrout,.......
    That is a Great display, and I hope you reached a state of Nirvana with that flush!
  ~Malabar   :ph34r:

fattrout

its cool, and hooooyeahhhh i have been enjoyin the fruits of my labor!!!! :ph34r:
fattrout