Different amounts of myc

Started by Ironhead, April 23, 2009, 05:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironhead

ok i am new to this, but i have read all pages on all forums over the last few months. i have ten 1/2 pint jars all have myc  after three weeks. some are allmost fully colonized and some are 20% and the rest are some where in between. are they all supposed to be the same? do i wait until they are all 100% or just birth as they are ready? thanks to all the experts that have shared there skills!

fattrout

just birth as they are ready. thats what i do. sometimes the jars will move at different speeds.
fattrout

fattrout

BTW, i also wait about 5 days after full colonization before i birth a cake.
fattrout

MT

I always wait about a week after the jars are fully colonized. My jars are not all ready at the same time either. That's just the way this works out most of the time.

Sporetica

Dito with these guys...Sometimes they are 2 weeks in span from one jar to another... but yea, wait 5-7 days after full colonization before fruiting.. better results :)
<3
*~Alea~*

Fun Guy

agree agree  you have to realize spore concentration in your syringe is not uniform.  some jars get lucky and some dont.  but sounds like you will have a full healthy load.  good work.