Tom petty said it best

Started by Fun Guy, April 25, 2009, 03:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun Guy

the waiting is the hardest part.  11 after dunk and roll and no shrommies yet. lol

heartx

but it's when we harvest the fruits of our labor that we find the waiting worth it.

fattrout

fattrout

Fun Guy

its only been 11 hours trout. lol.  feels like two weeks. damn. 

shroomzer

LOL .. 11 hours .. shoulda stated that in your post ... can't keep your eyes off the lil' fellas now can ya??? LOL .. no worries it gets easier for the anxiety to go away .. once you see them suckas growin'!!!!  and then you be eatin' them ... =)

fattrout

fattrout

lostcause1138

dont get so impatient you start messing around with 'em. all that work will be a waste. shroomzer's right- it does get easier...

Fun Guy

word.  I definitely have enough patience to not mess with them.  everything else has gone pretty well so I can wait for good things.  I imagine that my next batch wont be anywhere near as excitin. lol.

shroomzer

Quote from: Fun Guy on April 26, 2009, 03:59:10 PM
word.  I definitely have enough patience to not mess with them.  everything else has gone pretty well so I can wait for good things.  I imagine that my next batch wont be anywhere near as excitin. lol.
Every batch for me is exciting ... LOL~!!

Fun Guy

hey shroomzer, how long until i should expect pins though. I know everyone says 1 to 2 weeks but whats the fastest youve seen them?

cugak

About 3,4 days. But probably you will see them in a week! And then another week to grow.
share international

shroomzer

I have seen pinning as soon as 4-6 days on cakes ..  I think it was about 7-10 days on my caseing.  I'd have to look at my notes on the caseing though.

Fun Guy

cool thanks.  It is day 3 and there is some definite new myc growth all soft and fluffy and pure white.  I think thats a good sign they have recovered from the dunk and roll and are about ready to give it up to me.  hee hee.

shroomzer

Fun Guy