"legal" highs

Started by crazyd, April 28, 2009, 03:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyd

Anybody know anything about all these "legal" highs that you can buy online...anything from stuff to make you "trip" to "stimulants," etc...I'm looking at morning glory seeds and rivea corymbosa seeds.  But there are also all these things packaged like candy, but they are pills, etc.  Anyone know if any of this stuff is worthwhile or actually works?  Any recommendations?

Fun Guy

I recommend you grow some shrooms and buy some good weed.  I dont think any of that stuff can replace what has been tried and true.  alot of them are quick highs that leave you feeling blah.  anyway goodluck with expirementing but imo u will be back to the good ole stuff.

shroomzer

Dead on Fun Guy! I was thinking the same thing.

crazyd

Thanks guys.  I have NO connections for anything anymore, so can't find any weed.  And I'm working on the shrooms...very slowly.

psilocybin warrior

I reccommend you don't get ripped off and let down, buying "legal" placebos and go to ur boys on the street.

PW

Baphom3t

crazyd

Thanks Baph.  I just ordered 3 6" cuttings of the San Pedro Cactus and will research cooking methods in the meantime.  From what I've read, it tastes nasty, but the right amount is supposed to be a wonderful mescaline trip.

fattrout

mescaline, now thats something i have not seen in along time. about 1974 i did some at a robin trower concert. i still remember that trip like it was yesterday!!!! BTW, i OD'd that nite.
fattrout

crazyd

Is that a warning?  I assuming you were on more than the mescaline!

psilocybin warrior

Not to be the usual debbie downer, San P is weaksauce compared to peyote.

PW

crazyd

Well I can't order peyote legally can I?

psilocybin warrior

I forgot do you live in the USA? if so then no, if not then more likely.

PW

crazyd

shroomzer

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on May 03, 2009, 08:54:33 AM
Not to be the usual debbie downer, San P is weaksauce compared to peyote.

PW

I had friends that did peyote once, we were moving.  They laughed all fucking night long and got nothing done!! lol ....

fattrout

no crazyd, not a warning. the mescaline was just the start. and the trip was going great. then somebody passed me a joint, that at the time i did not know it had PCP in it. i took 2 big hits off the joint and i was gone..
fattrout

fattrout

oh yeah about peyote, you know it grows all over the southwest. i have found it, but it is about a 10 hour drive and a 2 to 4 hour hike from my house..

P.S. i was one of those guys helping shroomzer move that nite LMAO...
fattrout

Azurascender

Haha, I actually have Lophophora Williamsii baby pups in the workings. The official peyote and a few of the Trichocereus genus as well. My pups are only a year and a half old and the most of them are around an inch in diameter. ^_^
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

jrfungi

Fatt I was only 1 when you went to that concert, but who in the hell is Robin Tower?? LOL

sin2win

here is a site that sells seeds and grow kits for peyote...
http://www.shamanic-extracts.com/xcart/shamanic-products/peyote-seeds.html

never ordered anything there tho, just somthing i stubled on while reasearching some gooooood stuff hhaha

psilocybin warrior

Peyote takes years to grow.

PW