Risks of Growing

Started by bodyartreject, April 30, 2009, 10:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodyartreject

Hello all -

My husband has recently started his own growing project in our apartment. I am not at all against this but he has chosen to use our daughter's (to be born in august) closet to house his little experiment. I don't want to sound stupid (like he tells me I am being) because most common sense tells me that there is probably very little risk in doing this, even though her clothes are hanging in there, but it still bothers me immensely for some reason. I just wanted some opinions on whether or not there are any risks towards her health in what he is doing. I will mention that it will all be gone before she is born - FOR SURE! Thanks!!!

Deadneck

I'm pretty sure there will be no health risks for your newborn daughter, unless she eats the mushrooms that he is growing, then there might be a problem. The mushrooms are susceptible to contaminants that are in the air and are more likely to get sick than they are to cause sickness. You have nothing to worry about.

Let the pros weigh in on this though. They'll have scientific evidence and shit.

Take care,
Deadneck

psilocybin warrior

There is no health risk involved in proper steril practices.

PW

pezoner

:mellow:WELL LIKE THEY SED THE PROJECT WON'T EFFECT NE THING BUT U DO HAVE TO BE AWARE OF BIG BROTHER TOO.NOW EACH STATE HAS THER OWN LAWS U CAN LOOK UR UP..MOST ARE COOL UNTIL U PREPARE THEM THEN IT'S ILLEGAL N BY PREPARE I MEAN PIK N DRY TO CONSUME..THEN IT'LL CAUSE SUM PROBLEMS YES....N U DNT WANNA LOSE UR KID BEFORE IT GETS HERE. I JUST WENT THRU THE SAME THING (NEWBORN) RELOCATED IT TO A FRIENDS...SIMPLE N KEEP GROWING...KNO UR STATE LAWS ALWAYS.. :ph34r:

shroomzer

The question asked was about health risks not laws .... big bro ain't coming after small time guys/girls like us PEZ, so don't put any other worry or doubt in the posters head.  If he is just growing a little for now and done by the time the child is born I would say don't worry.  Once the child is born maybe another location could be used to grow them.  I luckily have a nice size walk in closet that has become my lab. And I have children around all the time.  Commen sense. Use it and all is fine....

NO NEED TO YELL EITHER

fattrout

bodyartreject, i would like congratulate you on your up coming addition to your family.don't worry your child is at no risks. i wasn't goin to post on this because everybody all ready answered your question. but when see words like  BIG BROTHER, LAWS and ILLEGAL, i can't help but add my 2 cents.  don't worry about big brother, he has to much on his plate to mass with us small time shroom growers. unless you do something vary stupid like invite him to your house you will be fine.
good luck.......... 

fattrout

psilocybin warrior

Instead of regurgitating the same thing, I SECOND fatty & shroomy

PW

Azurascender

Neglected jars that are infected
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....

Deadneck

QuoteNeglected jars that are infected

huh?

Azurascender

Haha, sorry I pressed submit in mid sentence, I don't feel like writing it again....
Chloroform and a dish towel, yeah that will keep them quiet....