small ones

Started by pezoner, May 08, 2009, 05:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

why are my pes strain maturing at 2-3 in. then the veil breaks?

pik em
4 (100%)
let em grow?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

pezoner

i finally got my pes shrooms to grow n they mature at 2-3 in. and the veil breaks there starting to wrinkle...is that the rite size for that spore pes? or am i doin sumthing wrong?this is the second flush the first was smaller...the humidity is always high but they're not getn big like i seen ....though i neva seen the pes ones on you tube?

tripsareforkids

how do i get spores?

psilocybin warrior

No thread Hijacking, pezoner provide a little more details on ur enviornment because we can't read minds.

PW

heartx

quit asking this in every thread and search!!

For spores it's right after the veils breaks.

psilocybin warrior

how do I get spores?

-When the caps open up you have to sit their with ur hand underneath and wait a couple hours for them to fall into ur hand and suck em up with a syringe. PATIENCE!

this not the answere your looking for? show a little initiative and try doing a little research first

PW

shroomzer

Quote from: psilocybin warrior on May 09, 2009, 09:58:14 AM
how do I get spores?

-When the caps open up you have to sit their with ur hand underneath and wait a couple hours for them to fall into ur hand and suck em up with a syringe. PATIENCE!

this not the answere your looking for? show a little initiative and try doing a little research first

PW

LMAO!!!!

jrfungi

I find the best way to get spores is to go outside and ball up a nice peice of dog poo, use gloves of course. Creat a "donut" shape and place it around your shrooms before the veil breaks. The poo will suck the spores off the cap very well. Place these in Pf style jars and wait!!!!

psilocybin warrior

OOO the canine fecal tek! very economical, effective, and steril!

PW

veda_sticks

small mushrooms are almost always lack of moisture within your substrate.

Did you dunk your cakes prior to the first flash and before each other flush??

Also, if its pf cakes and you get a massive pinset they will tend to be much smaller. small substrates really dont hold alot of wahter, so you usually get a few big shrooms, or alot of smaller ones.

The over all yeild should be similar in the right ocnditions. Ive seen cakes put out a good 70 grams fresh per flush,