different results same fc

Started by Fun Guy, May 09, 2009, 02:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun Guy

so have been picking B+ like a farmer but in the same fc the gulfcoast have barely produced and the ones they have are a third the size of B+ when veils break.  Is this normal and should I expect more from the gulf coast on second flush?  or is it a shit strain dump it and love on some gt?

psilocybin warrior

Could be a lack of moisture, fae, RH, casing layer height, genetics, etc. Pay attention to the descriptions when you read the suppliers comments on the strain.

PW

Fun Guy

OK, so the little shrooms that were growing on my gc cakes looked alot like the b+ that were thriving 10 inches away.  I thought it was just cause they were underdeveloped.  But l did some research and gc's dont look anything like b+ and I am wondering what could have happened.  I got the spores from ralphsters and the syringes were labeled.  I did nothing to mix them other than left the jars in same box and obv birthed to same fc.  I dunked separate though.  My first thought is that ralph maybe gave me two b+ by accident, but if thats the case then why are they not growing as well and doesnt make sense.  anyway I picked everything off and am redunking for 24 hours.  Any thoughts on this guys?  and would the gc look like b+ until better developed?

veda_sticks

Your working from multispore, thats why. Performance will vary, fruits wont look the same, even potency will vary from flush to flush and even fruit to fruit. While some traits to carry from the parent, theres so many spores and different ginetics that things are going to be differen each grow.

The pictures you see are likely from an isolate, which should produce the same evertme. Where as you are grown from spores produced from there isolate. Its not the same.