PW

heartx

shroomzer

Quote from: heartx on May 20, 2009, 02:28:01 PM
3 Words: LOL

3 words ... thats more like 3 letters ..... here's another 4 letters .. LMAO

psilocybin warrior

pianoman

Veda sticks rocks a reg at shroomotoia and very knowlegeable i ampaino1346 at that site

fattrout

hey guy been out of town for about a week, and just now catching up on the forum. it looks like the newbie (Veda) know hes shit. welcome to the forum..
fattrout

shroomzer

Quote from: pianoman on May 21, 2009, 12:44:03 PM
Veda sticks rocks a reg at shroomotoia and very knowlegeable i ampaino1346 at that site

Yeah looks like that Veda knows  shit ... but somtimes his answers to a poster are like reading the tek.  Sometimes no need for all that.   But hey whatever.  I give my props to Baph and PW they give simple short sweet answers without the eysore of re-reading tek or long drawn out answers. Some people need that, some don't..no worries Veda not knocking your knowledge.
And I cannot find 'shroomotoia' anywhere and so glad you two are adding your two cents here....

heartx

I think he may have forgot the P because there is a site called Shroomotopia a forum..

Deadneck

I think Veda is a chick. Pianoman, who knows Veda from another forum, mentioned it upon their arrival. FYI

Deadneck

I retract my previous statement claiming Veda Sticks was a chick.  Veda is a guy, sorry for the false accusations.

Later,
Deadneck

heartx

You're not the first to say he's a she. I'm curious to know why so.

shroomzer

Quote from: heartx on May 25, 2009, 01:28:51 PM
You're not the first to say he's a she. I'm curious to know why so.

Well whats wrong with Veda being a him/her? lol ... 

And I kind of thought the letter P was misssing .. just being a little smarty pants~! =)~

heartx

There is nothing wrong, I just found it strange that people say he's a girl for no reason...I have some problem explaining what I mean here, translation problem =P

shroomzer

No worries Heart .. but I didn't mean it like it like that either .. think I have the same translation problem? lol 
I maybe didn't mean to say whats wrong with it like its 'wrong', but what difference is it if they is a he or she? hmmm is that confusing or just me? ... ate too many fruits the other day I think .. lol

heartx

That's what I understood about what difference does it make, and I wanted to say that there is no diffence, that why I was wondering why people wanted so much to know. hope it's coming clear =P

shroomzer